No announcement yet.

TG and SimHQ ArmA MM get together...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG and SimHQ ArmA MM get together...

I also post it here, because some of the players were TG members, incuding the squad leader... who did a great job.

Well I returned back to Armed Assault for Military Monday last night, with a new and improved machine that ran the game at 1600x1200x32 with everything on high...(and averaged about 50 fps), and you can see the different in game... beautiful scenery and beautiful lines...

Well anyway here is the Small Unit Mission review in picture format...

Brennus is the squad leader, we break down into two fire teams and a Stryker support vehicle. I lead Alpha team and we set up to move out in the lead:

The squad leaders vehicle hits an IED, but they survive, (damn I was hoping to take lead, lol):

We spot a enemy sniper up in a water tower:

I confirm with my binos:

Alpha team moves up in cover positions:

Once the sniper is taken out, along with a nearby patrol, we concentrate on the objective, a enemy listening post:

My first lost, my gunner takes a bullet from the flank, and enemy patrol that was never spotted but then quickly neutralized:

Hey RAZORBACK is here, I felt like we should be playing Ride of the Valkyries:

This sandbag and gunner was hidden 5 yards from me, last second see and shoot:

Bravo team and the Stryker cover Alpha as we enter and clear the enemy listening post:

one confirmed:

Clearing the tent:

It's clear and we blow the radio tower:

We all meet back at the water tower:

Nixer (Bravo team lead) scans the next objective:

Is that a Javelin in your pocket, or just glad to see me:

I thought he was going to shoot it, damn it:

I take aim at a enemy contact trying to flank us:

Waiting for orders:

RB joins Alpha team, so we set up to engage:

Bravo may be "all good", but alpha is GREAT:

Open fire on the checkpoint:

Alpha moves to flank and clear:

We make it to the wall:

Preparing to clear, clockwise, outside first:

Bounding overwatch within the team:

Civilians have been slaughtered:

We clear the roofs also:

Town is cleared, time to move to final objective, the artillery pieces:

We see a downed American chopper (Blackhawk) in the distance, with nearby enemy patrols, we move to engage:

We clear the chopper and check for survivors, negative:

We spot the enemy artillery pieces, RB moves up to verify and gets taken out at point blank range:

Dart sneaks up to the left, without orders!, and engages and kills both artillery pieces, then he dies because he was too close to the blast:

We enter and verify it's cleared:

This poor guy got his head stuck in the gun and rack, ouch:

Mission complete, we extract via Stryker:

Fantastic game, fantastic teamwork, and great fun... screens reduced to 800x600x32 for viewing pleasure.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: TG and SimHQ ArmA MM get together...

good screens. What mission was that?

Re: TG and SimHQ ArmA MM get together...

SimHQ small unit 02 (maybe 01)...

TG needs (my opinion only, not demanding) the updated SimHQ co-op mission pack... missions broke down into fire teams with a desinated squad leader work so much better then all under one command. again JMO.

We have a number of TG members who play on the SimHQ server, including me...mainly because EVO is more popular here, and the co-op server is usually only populated with a planned event.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed