Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOILER... Rescue Nikolai... CoD4 video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER... Rescue Nikolai... CoD4 video...

WARNING... this video is a spoiler for the SP campaign, mission 3 or 4 I believe... DO NOT watch it if you don't want the movie experience ruined for you... WARNING...

Rescue Nikolai, one of the missions in the single player campaign of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.
    [media]http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Videos/Rescue%20Nikolai.wmv[/media]

(recommend you right click and save as for stutter free viewing)

and I am proud to brag that this was filmed with FRAPS, and edited using Microsoft Movie Maker with my new system at 1600x1200x32 with everything set on max... without fraps recording, I get an average of 80 FPS, with it recording it dropped to around 60 plus... not bad, not bad at all, and who says theres no use for quad processors ;)

BTW, just finished the Death From Above mission, one of the most incredible gaming experiences in a LONG time, won't ruin it for you now, but will play it again and record for those who don't do CoD. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: SPOILER... Rescue Nikolai... CoD4 video...

Death from above, if that is the one I thinking of, yes, I will probably play that a couple more times. Awesome. So far this game has been hard to put down.

Comment

weird, working for me... and i could play a whole game based on that mission. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. One question: Played through CoD 1 and 2... and resented the endless stream of enemies that would flow out of an area until you got close enough. Is that present in this game, or are there finite numbers of opfor in the single player campaign?

CoD2 was a really fun and cinematic type of experience, but it got very predictable after a while when enemies would continuously pop out of a doorway, and when you clear the room you find it to be a dead end (obvious that they were simply spawning repeatedly form there). Sort of kills the experience for me.
        "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

yes it still happens and still sucks...

pisses me off, i fill a room full of 203 rounds, have to kill all in side but since i haven't moved up far enough in the game they keep re-appearing... BUT if you liked being the star in CoD1 and 2 SP... then you'll definitly want to be the star of this flick... actually, your multiple stars... you play as a SAS rookie, then a USMC private, and a SAS sniper (and this part aint no run and gun), you'll get to shoot a stinger, javalin, 40 mm, and the best... controller on a C130 gunship, which in it's self is an INCREDIBLE mission, not counting the countless weapons and location you have and go to...

This kind of game has it's faults, but to be able to say that you play through the single player campaign in Call of Duty 4, means that you experienced one hell of a computer game... damn what a good line, think I'll use that in my review. lol ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

BTW, this mission itself is worth the time and money for this game, I could play a whole game based on this mission:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxNGyr7BbGk[/media]

WOW
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X