Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mile High Club... A CoD4 video... SPOILER!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mile High Club... A CoD4 video... SPOILER!

Warning... Warning... Warning...

Do NOT watch this video if you are or plan on playing this Call of Duty 4... even thou this mission is the bonus mission after the credits roll and has nothing to do with the actual CoD4 story, do not watch it, it is a spoiler...

Now if you already played it, then you know, or you are stead fast against playing CoD4, then watch away...

Understand, I had to lower the difficulty setting to Rookie, because even thou I get 80 FPS during the game, when I capture with FRAPS, the FPS drop to 30 and shooting is more difficult... so I lowered it to quick play it for the capture...

SAS Rule!
    [media]http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/Videos/Mile%20High%20Club.wmv[/media]
    (recommend you right click and save as for stutter free viewing.)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Mile High Club... A CoD4 video... SPOILER!

ahh, come on man, I normally play at 30~40 frames.

Comment

Too bad there is no action in COD4!! ;-)
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Lol, when that pannel blew off, I thought we were done for!

That whole singleplayer game is FULL of moments like that, amazing experience!
        -

Comment

************************************************** ***************************
          SPOILER, SPOILER, SPOILER SKIP THIS POST IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ A SPOILER!!!
          ************************************************** ***************************

I thought about this mission after finishing the game.

It's titled "Epilogue" in the chapter selection screen... why would it be an "epilogue" if it had nothing to do with the story?

Then the answer hit me: it has everything to do with the story. The last shot of the final mission in the game is Soap being extracted up to the helicopter; this mission is him continuing on in the SAS tradition at an undetermined time after the events in the main story. You're playing Soap MacTavish on a hostage rescue mission. He's alive, doing well, and still kicking ass.

Once I realized that... very satisfying and cool conclusion to the story.

END SPOILER

Comment

Never though of it like that Gillespie, I just have a whole new appreciation for it now!
            -

Comment

I was thinking... a emotional add-on would be starting with the funerals of the fallen, (like The Unit, last week, lol)... then maybe a call of duty elsewhere for SOAP, and the boys... Korea, or one of the African violent nations... just my idea, you know they got to be working on a add-on with all those sales and glory.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X