SWAT4 Canadian Direct Action mod...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SWAT4 Canadian Direct Action mod...

Thx to ptkramer for the news and link, I've been watching this for a long time, and gave up on it...

G7 Training Enhancement is please to present to you Canadian Forces: Direct Action. CF:DA is a training tool used by soldiers and police to train and visualize operations in complex urban environments.

Developed in conjunction with the Training Innovation Division of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center CF:DA is a tool provided to military, police and security agencies free of charge to assist in your training requirements.
    this looks interesting! 657 MBs download.

http://www.armyelearning.ca/cfda/

Levels:
    747 Airplane Level
    Arab Village
    Austere Village
    Bordertown Slums
    Bus Station Level
    Caves System Level
    Sea Container Village
    Operation Daybreak
    Desert Operations
    Dodge City Training Site
    Woodland Grow Op
    Harbour / Sea Container Ship level
    US Army McKenna MOUT site
    Oil Rig
    CFB Petawawa Training center
    University Level

I put up a coop server, but no one was on, so I lone wolfed a few of the missions, around 6 of them, out of 20 I believe... very nice maps, very nice mod... but the SWAT 4 engine don't seem to be the best choice in games to use for this mod, the long distance battles are very difficult, SWAT4 is best at the close quarters stuff...

Some maps you can tell were taken from Raven Shield and America's Army... nicely done all of them, not state of the art nice, but for SWAT4 high quality...

Very much worth the download if you still have SWAT4, and enjoy it's tactical room clearing aspect...

Screens:

new weapons and toys, those sights are needed for the larger maps:

new skins, Canadian forces, US Coast Guard, NOPD, and many more:

BTW, don't know if you know this but instant action will load an AI team with you on the LAST map you played, thats how I got a team... MP screens are below, and no AI there.

BTW thats a compass reading in mils above...

Nice large maps, but hard for the SWAT4 engine:

Map views in brief:

Yep, a nice aircraft to assault, unfortunately I forgot flashbangs or gas, so took a shotgun blast as soon as I walked through this door:

Current real world location type maps:

Tango down:

Distance shots, take it off auto or you'll never hit:

Nice maps:

Officer down:

Cave complex:

Wish I brought a flashbang before going down:

and this is why, lucky for me they ran:

Officer down...again:

I really liked this map, can you say "deliverance" lol:

Grow house:

US Coast Guard..down:

Harbor:

Big ship to clear, "God you hear me? Are you there god?"
    "Your god won't save you now American"... (Delta Force movie), lol:

no tech issues noted, all maps well done, very worth the while mod to download, maybe we can get together Sunday for a little co-op action.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: SWAT4 Canadian Direct Action mod...

do not spam our forums....it is not allowed, thank you
    "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

or google for it and find host sites instead of filling our forum with this
      "Everyone makes fun of us rednecks with our big trucks and all our guns........until the zombie apocalypse"

Comment

You're, uh... a little late there Ven. Check the date.

Comment

wow, what disrespect for a once long time SM... that wasn't SPAM when I posted it in 2007... hell I was the TG SWAT admin... check your dates next time.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

umm.....u guys seem to have missed the boat. when I posted that I was having direct IM's with a guy that just joined the forum and had over 50 one word posts in here trying to reach 100 posts to be able to access our download area. He thought this mod was in there and wanted to access it. Those messages of his on the forum and my inbox have been erased by a forum moderator but apparently he left mine in here. This was all in the later part of last week. To the person who actually gave me -rep for this post....check the facts beforehand, I really don't appreciate the message you left me for the minus rep.

Comment

Understood V... and sorry for the post (but I don't leave minus rep, so thats someone else, lol)
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X