SoF Payback screens...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoF Payback screens...

WARNING: 1st mission spoiler and gore shots...

I really enjoyed the first 2 in the series, especially the multiplayer, now Soldier of Fortune Payback has been released as a "Activision Value" product, so it's not nearly as good as the first two and more of a run and gun gore fest, but it is fun to do a little limb removal after a hard day... the Activision Value games use to be 20 bucks, (remember a pretty good gunship title from them?), well SoF Payback is 30 bucks, I guess the cose of "value" has gone up...

Not worth picking up with so many other great games coming out, but if you find it marked down or in a bargain bin,might be worth picking up... has both a SP campaign and MP...

Heres some screens from the opening menu...

added:

Next mission, different scene:

fun, but thats about it.
    Last edited by Magnum50; 11-21-2007, 01:06 PM.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: SoF Payback screens...

Carnage.........
    "If the sword is always sheathed, it will become rusty, the blade will dull, and people will think as much of its owner." —Yamamoto Tsunetomo, Hagakure: The Book of the Samurai

I prefer a challenge and teamwork rather than a stat loading server without sound tactical ideals.

Comment

Yeah its certainly not a bad looking game, wonder if anyone will be able to do any cool mods with it, its a neat engine.

Comment

I thought this was supposed to be overly violent and gory? I am saddened.

Comment

LOL.

Does that G36C you're using fire 25mm rounds or something? :P

Comment

Can you still shoot limbs off with a 9mm? heh
            -

Comment

I enjoyed the second one in the series. The shotgun was a tool of destruction in that game.

Comment

I was a huge fan of sof2. Played it multiplayer for a long time. I may get this, but from what I hear, the multi is a HUGe disapointment.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X