Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World in Conflict... guns, bombs, and explosions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World in Conflict... guns, bombs, and explosions...

I tell you, World in Conflict can be a fantastic multiplayer game when played with buddies who understand the game concept of major teamwork and support...

Here's some new screenshots, mostly of PearDog (usually armor), and myself, (usually air)... along with a few other teamwork minded players...

I'd say thats enough for now, lol. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: World in Conflict... guns, bombs, and explosions...

Yes folks...Those are in Game Screens!.. Never get to see them while playing..but it's going on... And of you zoom in tight during a game..you can hear the unit's talking back and forth... VERY DETAILED. Good catches Mag...
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

That last one is amazing! This is certainly a very pretty game.
      |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
      Irregular since 2007.

Comment

I'm looking at creating a WiCmovie and I'm really interested as to what caused that last pic.

Community, not corporation!

TG-Irr BetterDeadThanRe(D)

Xfire-BetterDeadThanRed1

Irregs PR CO

Comment

This is a RTS?
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

napalm and artillery were being fired at the time, in the area.

to find the best screen, I just stop it in the middle of some major action, then move around the map and see what looks good... to get it in video, I would recommend the same thing, but then find the shot you want, notice the time and location on the map, then replay it again...and be there at that location... I heard you can place camera markers too in the replay but haven't seen how to do that yet.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

what no pics of the nuke?

from what i remember from beta the Nuke in this game was one of the best looking ones I have seen.

Comment

TGers in WiC haven't really saved up enough for a nuke yet...(I've only dropped four total)
                sigpic

Comment

my opinion on the nuke is a last resort... sure it looks cool, and can be used if the enemy is about to win and you need to clear some capture points...

but IMO, if you got all those points for a nuke, then what have you been doing to support your team, because I sure know that a fuel air bomb, or a carpet bombing, or even a air to air strike would have been greatly needed during the game by someone.

Or the first aid, or the airborne units, or a special tank, or tank buster... point is, use those points to support the battle, not totally end it with 1 min to go.
                  Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                    but IMO, if you got all those points for a nuke, then what have you been doing to support your team,
                    Or the first aid, or the airborne units, or a special tank, or tank buster... point is, use those points to support the battle, not totally end it with 1 min to go.
                    Agree 200%... How many Tank busters can get for 1 nuke... ? Hell.those simple 5 point Mortar Shots kick some inf arse....which in turn will save some armor, which will cap a point or two for your team..and you may win... but saving form 3/4 of the game while the opponents sit on the points ..only to nuke at the end to recap them for a few minutes..doesn't make sense..

I just out of a game which was 3/4 done when I got there...we were getting kicked around..and the two bridges were down.. and the team point guy was begging for points for a Nuke... I requested he spend the points on the bridge repairs...and he said there were other ways around... Grr...
                    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
                    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

So JEALOUS! Thats why I can't play World in Conflict till I get a better graphics card. Always hear you guys talking about how visually stunning it was and I could only play it with everything set on low. But hopefully christmas will be kind and i'll have some money to spend.

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

World in Conflict is an awesome game. I am running it on Medium at the moment, but will have my 8800 by end of March. I love this game, and have to say those shots are fantastic. Would love to get some Multiplayer action. I just need to get some experience as I have only had the game a week.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X