Yep, I did that...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, I did that...

The Witcher... import edition from GoGamer, more adult language and situations...

Oh, then afterwards... we buried her boyfriend, lol:

Then we took a walk:

Then I told her she was just a one nighter, after all I am an adventure and plan on tagging many more:

So she went her way, I went mine. lol ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Yep, I did that...

Heh, nice Magnum

My xfire has some photos up of the Witcher, can be found here (Or you can click on my xfire sig there and see how much time I waste on games) :row__639:

PS
    That wasn't her boyfriend you burried, you were her "boyfriend" before you lost your memory :row__642:

The guy getting toasted was probably going to be one of the last Witchers, although I think because he started training too late in his life, he could never be an actual Witcher? Not sure on that part... He was an apprentice though, promising one (considering he didnt undergo the proper mutations) by the way I take it

PPS
    Wait, you got the euro version? I wish I knew what the hell they censored for the North American version, looks the same to me. Blurred out "love making" scene with some silly trading card deal at the end. Heh. Adult Pokemon... GOTTA BANG EM ALL!
    -

Comment

Isn't it the most badass RPG you've ever played?

Comment

No, but damned close!

I still need to finish it..

the townswoman card is the best... rawr.
        -

Comment

yep... and her too:

but in the barn, so grandma wouldn't find out, lol:

Tried for her too, see turned me down...bitch, lol...

But I did say NO THANKS to her, I do have standards you know:

But I did give her a loaf of bread for the kids... I'm not all that bad:

Back to my girl gettin sim, lol...
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Lol, talk to the towns women Mag :P One of them accepts flowers for favors... hubba hubba
            -

Comment

magnum arent you married? get her a dress like those and see what happens.
              that sounds like a good idea trooper.
              -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
                magnum arent you married? get her a dress like those and see what happens.
                The quote above is VERY bad advice and may cause your wife to copycat Lorna Bobbitt. Or it may be genius advice and make you realize you never knew your wife was that into roleplaying (sexually, of course).

Comment

What a thread :P.

Comment

and more screens from the sword simulation... The Witcher...

Really? Thanks for that info... why it matters I don't know:
                    [media]http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/images/Screenshots/witcher%202007-12-13%2012-47-03-32.jpg[/media]
                    (link posted only due to language...read his comment in interested)

Nothing like a BBQ simulation:

Yep...now thats a good woman... I'm going to go slay some monsters, and you sweep up the floor:

Like you need to ask? Just look at my reputation:

Yep, too many at the bar, had to stumble home with an occasional hell hound attacking me, (being drunk is really modeled well... a drunk simulation,lol):

Doesn't anybody check on there elders anymore:

Morning jog up to the castle and back:

Potions to enlighten your senses, pretty cool....slows everything down in combat, like a slo mo replay:

NO, I didn't do her...she was dead when I got here, really:

Actually a pretty cool game... combat system is a little weird to get use too, and the load times are TERRIBLE... but typical CRPG simulation, lol... but the battles and slow mo, and the sexual nature, along with the decisions of right or wrong and not always black and white...

Good game, not great... but good.
                    Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                      Like you need to ask? Just look at my reputation:

Doesn't anybody check on there elders anymore:
                      :icon_lol:
                      -

Comment

lol, what kind of game is this?
                        |TG|Gabriel87
                        Favorite quotes and sayings:

Teacher, Tommy you got a fairy godmother.
                        Tommy, No, but we got an uncle we keep a close eye on.

*If anyone knows or has seen Markopilot please let him know that his gunner misses him and would like to talk to him agian. He knows me by Gabriel87.

Comment

A Polish role playing game!
                          -

Comment

There are some gorgeous looking environments in that game from the few gameplay videos I've seen of it. All the European rpg-loving-gamers I know are pumped about that game.
                            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
                            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
                            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
                            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Decapitization...always nice:

She was a wild one:
                              [nsfw] http://www.tacticsandteamwork.com/im...1-54-35-92.jpg [/nsfw]

(does the non-import, American version have this type of screen? just wondering what is considered uncensored in this version...language, partial nudity, violence?)

Blood splatter... the sword play is captured from 24 different martial art sword moves, looks pretty damn good too... sword simulation! lol

This game sure is politically incorrect when it comes to women and there role in life:

and this is why I hardly, if ever, finish a CRPG game, thou I've played plenty... I get to a point, get stuck, and get tired of reloading and playing the same battle over and over... that is the case here... stuck fighting these damn hell hounds...

OK, had my fun, won't add anymore, unless something really cool, hot, or exciting happens... lol
                              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X