Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Propane + Gun + Fire = total sweetness(nsfw)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Propane + Gun + Fire = total sweetness(nsfw)

NSFW or NSFAS (not safe for anyone smart) And if a moderator finds this thread not good for TG by all means delete it.

Some friends and me where bored one night, mind you we are all sober, so we have one 9mm carbine rifle, 6 mini Colman propane tanks. So we make a little fire, put 1 tank in the middle and see what will happen. Granted we all knew what would happen, but we did it anyways.

This video is like our 2nd or 3rd tank, we realized we better film these for evidence.
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7L21vvYZ_U[/media]

This video we are standing about 20 feet from the fire/tank and then figured out the blast is going to be really hot.
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgY_v0Gdatc[/media]

This was our coolest flame yet.
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7L21vvYZ_U[/media]

This one actually flew back at us, and was the one that landed near the farm propane tanks.
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utvjlrTpTNU[/media]

Now I dont recommend anyone just go out and do this. We were all at my parents farm in the field away from buildings. We where very safe, as safe at 4 twenty year olds can be. We did get the cops called on us that night, but I knew the deputy and he wanted to see what we where doing. He found it funny.

The next day sucked because I got stuck driving the property looking for tanks. 2 where in the pond, 1 was on the other side of the property across the road in our neighbors field, 2 where in the woods thats 200yards from the site. And the last one was actually 3 feet away from our propane tanks that hold 10k gallons for the farm.

My dad found a grill propane tank the other day in the barn and he wants to shoot that, so i will be posting a video of that.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Propane + Gun + Fire = total sweetness(nsfw)

Whatever it was...it was sweet!
    | | |

Comment

wow..... awsome
      powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

Can you do the 10k tank for new years?

Comment

Yes, we need to see more 10k gallon tank explosions!
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

You Americans are all mental...

BTW, the 1st and 3rd vids seem to be the same, is this intentional?
            |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
            Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Originally posted by amu107.9 View Post
              Can you do the 10k tank for new years?
              i have a 250gal (i think) at my parents property that the old gas company never claimed when they went out of business... its empty but i have a empty corn field that is 400 yards from any trees, and i could easily hit it from my deer stand that is barely in in view about 500 yards away (on a windy day it might take 2 shots), i wonder how much propane is, and how long it would take the cops to get there...... propane is about $2 a gallon.... im tempted to blow 500 on that
              powered by Windows 7

. . . .

Comment

I don't think you are far enough.
                Also, just shooting a propane tank will not cause it to explode.
                What will occur is a really annoying and loud hissing sound because the liquid is trying to equalize the pressure. Eventually if the tank is not cooled by water. The area around the bullet hole will heat up to a point where it may ignite the gas in the tank. Big emphasis on Maybe.

Also if you make that thing go boom... I don't think you are far enough away.. did I say that already.

Comment

amu, the propane tanks were placed in the middle of a fire before he shot them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
                    amu, the propane tanks were placed in the middle of a fire before he shot them.
                    Early morning post.. I meant to quote what Tank posted.

Comment

Originally posted by amu107.9 View Post
                      Early morning post.. I meant to quote what Tank posted.
                      Tank is gonna blow up a propane tonk