Demotivators

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demotivators

Thats the title of these works of art, all of which can be found at Despair Inc.. You can even have calendars made with them! I saw these and absolutely had to share them with you guys, I fell out of my chair laughing after reading some of them.

Enjoy guys!

Re: Demotivators

PART II:

Comment

I've been seeing the "posters" like these for quite a while and they're some of the funniest things I've seen. Plus many contain truths most would not want to consider...
      "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
      -- Red Forman

Comment

Thanks for posting these up, I was wondering where there was a huge stack of them. I like the individuality one best.
        |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
        Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Most of these are a few years old, but great each time you see them.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

I worked for these guys last christmas. Great stuff. They are also the ppl behind the merch fulfillment of red vs. blue, penny arcade, and some other cool stuff. I know at least a couple of the guys that work there game on TG servers, too. ;)
            Beatnik

Comment

Yeah, a room-mate of mine in undergrad had a couple in the room, I love them.

DaBrit

By Any Means
              [/url]

Comment

My math teacher had the Stupidity one and next to it had the same picture that said "Teamwork". My math teacher was a little weird.
                |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

I'm planing on giving my boss the Challenges poster, just because he always says there are no problems only challenges. I'm telling you if my boss was to take amphetamine he would explode, i don't relay trust him close to caffeine either. :P

"I'm gonna shove the lawbook somewhere where the sun don't shine on him.
                  Then he can truly say that he knows how it feels when the laws are used effectively"

Comment

If you're a corporate drone and indispensable (ie. Dilbert), I recommend buying their calendar and hanging it in your cube.

I need to get one for my office, to amuse the Dilberts and Wally's that visit from my customers.
                    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

A pair of military related ones.

Comment

I had to stifle my laughter because I was in class. Damn these are funny!
                        playing off the TG server feels like we're playing 2142 on easy mode~Fehmart

I'm going to close my eyes until it's over~Experiment, commenting on my driving

"Get it up quickly and beat it hard."~Jonan
                        I don't get a bonus DVD? My life has lost all meaning.~Zoopy_T

Comment

Not really motivating or demotivating, but in the style of motivational posters?!

Comment

LOL especially on the Teamwork one.
                            "I've been working since I was sixteen. I fought in two wars. Hell, I've killed people. I'm not saying that I didn't enjoy it..."
                            -- Red Forman

Comment

I feel a strong urge to sneak into office buildings and replace the original motivation posters with these, assuming anyone still puts motivation posters up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X