Spot the sniper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot the sniper

I love this stuff, since there's so many i'll put up the website.

http://www.multicampattern.com/IMAGES.htm
    |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Re: Spot the sniper

Wow! I didn't realize that those are all the same patterns / camo until after I looked through the pics. It adapts well to all of the environments; some are easier to spot than others, but for a single camo to be that diverse it pretty neat!

Comment

Re: Spot the sniper

Originally posted by tuoply View Post
      Wow! I didn't realize that those are all the same patterns / camo until after I looked through the pics. It adapts well to all of the environments; some are easier to spot than others, but for a single camo to be that diverse it pretty neat!
      And that stuff sucks compared to the new digital camo that the Marines are using... Multicam was one of the patterns that the USMC considered and it just couldn't break up outlines like the digital pattern does. As for the color, you'll notice that the environments that they chose to photograph all matched one of the colors in the Multicam pattern...
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X