Conflict Denied Ops (full)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflict Denied Ops (full)

I posted screens from the demo a couple of weeks ago, well the full game was released today...and even thou it is more action then tactical, I picked it up for a change of pace, (and the 2 player campaign co-op mode)...

These screens are from the full version, 1st mission, where the demo left off...

once the enemy chopper goes down, in the demo... you have to escape by stealing a BMP, you get some air support and get to shot alot of stuff... realism or tactics ain't this games strong points, but the action is fun...worth doing once...maybe, lol... JMO...

and then the 2 ops argue and call each other names... why? whats the purpose, 2 professional spec ops soldiers...and no respect or discipline? really ruins it for me...

and then you unlock cool stuff like camera sights and HEAT rockets etc etc...

My first impressions? JMO!

Kinda like Call of Duty 4 but not as good or action packed, (no squad mates...besides your pair)... but same type of game play... graphics and sounds are great but over exgagerated...

Worth playing through once if your board or need a break from something a little more serious or tactical... but not the same love or feelings as CoD4... but semi trailed gameplay...

Should be alot funner, and better once I play the campaign in 2 player co-op...

unknown about MP, besides the co-op camnpaign...yet...

all just my opinion, subject to change. lol ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Conflict Denied Ops (full)

Now, I really dont usually care about graphics...but those are outdated as hell.
    Skud

Comment

ya, and as I played today it's getting more ridiculous, and more ready for me to trash it... ridiculous controls, ballistics, and live forever enemies... and then the 2 CIA ops relationship is a joke in this kind of situation where each others lives depend on the other...

it is truly a action game, and IMO...not that good of one.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

and i should clarify... the explosions and the destructive enviroment...etc etc... are pretty good, but like TSD said above, the over all graphics are pretty... well old.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X