The Family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Family

The Tactical Girlfriends got me thinking.

I really liked seeing others pictures of the ones they loved.

And I also wanted to announce the fact I have a new son. He was born Jan 8 and is now a month old.

The Wife. Much better than I deserve.

The Wife and son and daughter. Good looking group if you ask me.

And the newest addition. Born Jan 8 2008. 9.5 pounds (and now 12.5 pounds)

Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: The Family

I kinda posted this in the girlfriend thread, but here's a pic of the entire family taken for Christmas cards.

The oldest just turned 3 in August and my youngest turns two in March.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

You have some really cute girls. I think the 2-7 year old range is the best age. Enjoy it!

My daugter turns 12 soon and the attitude is amazing. Plus you start realizing they will soon have to make actual life decisions soon. Scary.
      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

A belated congratulations, Gringo! :) Cute kids!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Gringo_Grande View Post
          My daugter turns 12 soon and the attitude is amazing. Plus you start realizing they will soon have to make actual life decisions soon. Scary.
          I bet gringo has his shotgun clean and ready.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X