Indiana Jones 4 trailer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indiana Jones 4 trailer!

Here is an early trailer for the fourth IJ film, due out this May. This looks awesome.

Re: Indiana Jones 4 trailer!

Awesome to see Harrison Ford crackin the bullwhip again. I heard he was a little reluctant to do this film.
    | | |

Comment

Ah, a reason to go to the movies again!

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Indiana Jones and the free bus pass.
        Indiana Jones and the big cash in.
        Indiana Jones and the producer of star wars.
        Indiana Jones and were laughing all the way to the bank.
        please continue.................

Comment

Originally posted by sculls View Post
          Indiana Jones and the free bus pass.
          Indiana Jones and the big cash in.
          Indiana Jones and the producer of star wars.
          Indiana Jones and were laughing all the way to the bank.
          please continue.................
          If they called it indiana jones and the big pile of cash I would still get a baby sitter and go out with my wife for an afternoon of willing disbelief suspension. It is probably because of how old I was when I saw the first one, but it made an impression about as big as star wars did for a summer. I just wish my kids were old enough to go see it as a family.

“Up, sluggard, and waste not life; in the grave will be sleeping enough!” Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Exactly. It looks great, especially that they play on the fact that hes much older now, like the scene where he misses the car with the whip swing and says "Damn, I thought that was closer."

Comment

I'm ready for some good ole fun after seeing the trailer!

Comment

Geez Shia Labeouf i remember you on the Disney channel. Ford has aged pretty well in my opinion.
                |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Really looking forward to this, it should be another great movie.

Comment

Oh yes!

Comment

Damn and i liked those underpants...

---

Comment

Originally posted by sc1ence View Post
                        If they called it indiana jones and the big pile of cash I would still get a baby sitter and go out with my wife for an afternoon of willing disbelief suspension. It is probably because of how old I was when I saw the first one, but it made an impression about as big as star wars did for a summer. I just wish my kids were old enough to go see it as a family.

I hope you are right i cant wait to see it too lets hope its not destroyed by ****e CGI although it is a lucas production so we are nearly guaranteed some CGI, i love models.
                        I saw temple of doom in the cinema when i was a kid and it blew my mind although on retrospect it was the worst of the indy movies. Gotta have nazis and some quasi religious stuff ie the ark of the covnent/cup of christ.
                        Karen allen never did it for me though never thought she was hot kinda like margot kidder in the superman movies always thought superman could have done better.

Comment

I've only seen one of the Indy films (Last Crusade), but I want to go and see this. On a slightly unrelated topic, has anyone here ben on the Indiana Jones ride at Disneyland? It's soooo cool!
                          |TG-Irr| westyfield

Sig pic by Sonic, avatar by Chalcas. Thanks!
                          Irregular since 2007.

Comment

Westy, go rent/download Raiders of the Lost Ark and Temple of Doom. You must see those in order to understand certain things.

Comment

There are certain things you need to do before you die, and watching the Indiana Jones Trilogy is one of them :).

It looks like the skulls were made by aliens, and the vehicles say Roswell on them, so I hope that they don't have this movie crawling with aliens...

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X