Operation Dog Breath (SB Pro PE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Dog Breath (SB Pro PE)

I know not many, if any play SB Pro PE here at TG... but maybe a few screens will bring out the tanker in one or two of you, lol...

These are a few screenshots from a new mission made by Trout, called Operation Dog Breath... pretty cool SP mission, that is a good stepping stone from going from just playing via one tank or platoon, to controlling and ordering other units, without overwhelming the newbie. (Thx Trout.)

The task is simple, clear two towns out controlled by the Reds...

Lost Track:

And Me Too:

Taking the first town:

T72 burning out:

Collateral Damage:

My M1A1's engaging:

M2's and Infantry clearing while M1's cover:

HEY! What the hell? Thats a wall hack by the AI (lol):

Ya just drive up on the roof:

Waiting for a repair vehicle:

Yep, that dude is on fire... (he's dead, just killed by a M1A1 HEAT round, just doesn't know it yet) lol:

Dude, you need a glass of water or something?

Repair vehicle gets taken out:

Yep i got him, took 5 rounds, all over or under till the 5th:

We need a town clean up team:

Good mission for the new player who wants more out of instant action in SB Pro PE... highly recommended, not to big or complicated, but not a cake walk either.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Operation Dog Breath (SB Pro PE)

Sweet, I love the burning man. I'll probably never play it but I appreciate being able to see the screenshots.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Does anyone else get the feeling of green army men from these palettes?
      Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

yes... we know... this is a beta of the new version (open beta for you people who just need to reply that i shouldn't be posting beta stuff... i have permission), The infantry units will get a major 3D update in the future... (no promise thou.)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I'm not a big eye candy person, I'm much more focused on game play, so my sentiment was more nostalgia for playing with plastic soldiers on the carpet.

I see so many people shop for games based on whether they use the latest DX10 shader tech, and I'm quite happy with older games getting zippier on new hardware.
          Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X