GRAW2 360 video test...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW2 360 video test...

So what I did to prepare for tomorrows game and recording, is that I recorded one full terrorist hunt mission... It was me alone, it took 7 mins and 41 secs... it recorded (in HD 720p), with 6.85 GB's of hard drive space...

I tried converting it in 3 ways...

1. With the default (for my PC settings) in Movie maker, it converted to 640x480 at 215 MB's of space.

2. With the Xbox 360 HD settings in Movie Maker it converted to 1280x720 at 397 MB's.

3. and the one I may have to go with, it's a good image but not great, especially the distances. I converted it with DivX and it re-sized to a manageable 62.7 MB's.

[media]http://www.gettacticaldammit.com/videos/GRAW.divx[/media]

I could probably take just the highlights of a mission to make a better but bigger file... anyway, at least i can record... now to best convert, edit, and share with you guys. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: GRAW2 360 video test...

http://www.gettacticaldammit.com/videos/GRAW.divx

link doesnt work for me

I would like to watch it, I like your screenshots and video threads about various games

Comment

damn... must be the divx extension, maybe i have to zip it first... good to learn now, at work so will fix tomorrow.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Gonna be recording some GRAW2 tomorrow?
        -

Comment

thats the plan, show these yahoos that console games can be just as tactical and team driven. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I would gone with the HD quality in movie maker, it converts them pretty well. 400mb is only about a 10-15min download for most people. I would of waited.

Comment

http://www.stage6.com/user/Magnum50

Only 2 test videos up there... check em out, let me know if there clear enough... I will use Stage 6 for my 360 videos mainly because there the best way to get them at a reasonable size... but depending on size and image quality, I may mirror with a higher definition video on my person web site...

oh and give me some love there so i can gain Karma and create channels. ;)
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Signing up to do just that! Am excited to see more (especially what you captured today)

-------
                Getting an odd error, telling me the downloaded video is not a DivX file (Cannot view them)
                ------

Update: Error is gone, videos are working, looking good!
                -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X