Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TG should golf too... or other sport games...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG should golf too... or other sport games...

TG is no doubt the premiere online community for mature gamers, (it says so right up top, lol)

But we should really expand our gameplay... I would love to have a group of 4 TG members playing a round of skins or something. (yes, i know this ain't going to happen... just expressing myself.)

ANYWAY...besides my little rant, heres some screens of me playing golf, along with one par 3 hole filmed (more for learning and testing.)

BTW... thats really me... the Xbox 360 camera scans my face and puts it on my character, that is my body size and shape, (well my wife claims my gut is a little bigger then what I model, I call it artist expression, lol)... heck thats also the same type of cloth a wear, cargo shorts and big T-shirts (too hide said gut, lol):

video:
    http://www.gettacticaldammit.com/vid...%20Par%203.wmv

Screens:

Sims rule! ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: TG should golf too... or other sport games...

I didnt realize UST made a V2 putter shaft :P

Ive got TW08 on the 360 and it looks pretty damn amazing.
    Dizlor

Comment

I would play, I really enjoy these golf games.

Comment

How about fishing and bowling?
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Wii bowling is great, lol... we already have too many games and not enough time...I was really just joking. ;)
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

thats true, we should throw together a match some day though, it would be a lot of fun

Comment

I remember my Army days in a barracks room playing PGA golf on a Sega Genisis... with like 4 people playing a round of skins... a dollar a hole, and alot of beer... damn good times... of course now with the internet, never see your gaming friends...kinda hard to play a round and drink some beers together. ;)
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchMonkey View Post
                How about fishing and bowling?
                Ooh! First Annual TG Big Game Hunter Tourney!
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

TG Madden would be fun.. :p
                  "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                  'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X