No announcement yet.

Army of Two screens/1st impressions...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army of Two screens/1st impressions...

Yes I know it's a "action shooter", more of a "comedy action shooter" if you ask me... but it's fun, different in some respects, not in others... don't see it lasting long, gets tiring after a while, SP is what you would expect...campaign missions, go here, kill here, steal here, etc etc...

Get paid, buy more toys...repeat... but it should be fun for a while, better with a co-op partner... haven't tried co-op or online modes yet... but heres some shots from the single player...

Army of Two:

Modes:

Training...with rubber bullets:

Shooting, same as most...left trigger to aim, right to...well, pull the trigger:

Aggro, it's where one of you attract most of the enemy's attention so the other can flank and kill, or whatever:

Swapping weapons:

Back to back is cool, when a bunch of enemies are rushing you, you go back to back, everything slows down a little and just spray and pray:

If one goes down the other drags him to safety then heals him:

Training complete:

New mission, kill a terrorist leader (hit man job):

Lost? hit your GPS device (back button), tells you what to do, where to go:

Pulling up my partner:

Different Me-lee attacks, but this is a cut scene, (another guy your suppose to meet):

Put a chain around a column then pull it down for access:

Step up:

Then pull up your partner:

Extraction:

Thats us, I'm on the right (you pick which to be at the start of campaign):

Your sexy "operator":

Battle scars:

New mission, briefing en-route to plane:

The shop, where you spend that cash you earn:

Parachuting in to a new mission:

Back to Back action:

lol, suicide bombers come charging at you flaying there arms:

the end...
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Army of Two screens/1st impressions...

This looks like it could be a lot of fun, a gears of war type game?

Comment

It does indeed look fun. The graphics look pretty nice as well. Let us know how the multiplayer plays.
      Retired 6th DB

Comment

well...unless I'm mistake besides 2 player co-op and 2 vs 2 (4 players), there isn't much more... and that ain't that fun IMO either, tried it this AM... like I said, will be worth doing the co-op with someone, but thats about it...IMO. (trade in, in a month, lol).
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Looks good indeed. :) Splintercell Co-op without the stealthness.

Comment

If there is no large scale MP then what I will likely do is wait until people start modding the game, or making custom maps. after all with co-op with others online it could be rather fun to get a buddy into new maps every once in awhile and try new things.

Comment

lol...this is for the Xbox 360... you won't find any mods or maps unless EA makes them and sells them on XBL... and with this game, I don't see map packs or anything coming.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Yeah I noticed :D I personally hate consoles.
                PC for life.

Comment

I enjoy being able to play Ao2 co-op with my friends over xbox live, very few games offer this. It makes for a nice change of pace. I like it.

Comment

lol their outfits look as if they were playing some extreme paintball or something....
                    "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                    'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X