BF Bad Company beta screens...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF Bad Company beta screens...

This is Battlefield Bad Company for the Xbox 360... this is a 2 map beta, and is Work in Progress...

IMO it is a fun game, and would be great with a big friend list, if you prefer this type of game. Frankly I'm not to keen on the Battlefield type of game...perferring more tactical games like GRAW2... that said, BF BC is alot of fun, plays well and fast paced, with alot of destruction and explosions... But if you give gamers a destructive environment, believe me the destructive nature will come out and instead of killing the enemy alot of players will just shoot anything as seen in my 2 plus hours of play with it.

I'm not sure in game comms is implemented yet, because I never heard one person while playing... with this type of game, on a open server teamwork and tactics is almost nil... but it sure is fun to blow up stuff. lol Here's some screens from the Work in Progress Beta:

Oh, and BTW... too the one or two persons who like to take it upon themselves to be the screenshot police and state that these screenshots can't be shown... it's a public beta, no mention in an agreement, and I asked and verified...so there allowed.

But thank you for your concern. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: BF Bad Company beta screens...

That new engine looks great.

Comment

i cant even get into a game...apparently theyre getting bogged down

Comment

nice graphics going on there, hopefully we'll get visuals like this when they decide to make the next PC BF title.

Comment

Am I allowed to say that I find those graphic stale, flat, repetitive, and boring?

Saving Grace: The new BF Frostbite engine will actually be useful!
          Skud

Comment

I love how you can blow up walls in this new Battlefield :D

Comment

Personally I think they look nice. Thanks for the screenies Magnum.
              Retired 6th DB

Comment

I still like ArmA more...

Nah but it does look nice although looks exactly like BF2 but modern graphics or more modern atleast..
                "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
                'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X