Daddy & Daughter R6V2 style...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daddy & Daughter R6V2 style...

My daughters 13th birthday, so she stayed home from school (I let her do that whenever she wants as long as she maintain strait A's. lol), and we celebrated with a little terrorist hunt, Rainbow Six Vegas 2 style...

My daughter moving to cover, (yep she probably knows and plays with more tactics then most of you, lol... I taught her the right way, lol):

Waiting for my orders:

Engaging Tangos, she makes a daddy proud:

Yep, she knows what bounding overwatch is:

Getting some rope kills, as daddy takes pictures of his daughter in action:

Good girl Jessica:

She stacks up the tango body count:

Going long range in the Oil Refinery:

They grow up so fast... yesterday changing her diaper, today fighting virtual terrorist along side her... in 2 years (her sisters age of 15), she won't want anything to do with me...like her sister. lol
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Daddy & Daughter R6V2 style...

Looks like she is carrying your Jock Strap all around the map... Must be nice to be daddy's meat shield! ;-)

My oldest daughter is 10..but I can envision, if I can afford a second gaming rig (Afford means my wife lets me..), my daughter wanting to play like that... Although I would be concerned about the Daughter shooting the Dad..just for "fun"!!
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Re: Daddy & Daughter R6V2 style...

Oh, she's into the rank thing...during spring break she played terrorist hunt alone for hours a day (I made her stop after 3 hours each day), just so she would get more points/rank then me, and now she has 1 higher then dad...

But since the beginning I've made her play on realistic, with friendly fire on, so she knows if she shoots me, she'll lose 100 points. ;) and she don't want that. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X