• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire: Total War

Source

POE2 Developer

Re: Empire: Total War

Alright I need to upgrade. My original plan was to wait on a real GTA4 release date.

I have this for the usual TW gameplay and this Battlefront.com game for total realism.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Well, if Creative Assembly gives enough support to the TW modding community, we will see plenty of realism mods for Empire.

Comment

Looks like fun. I just hope they implement artillery a little better this time.

Comment

and its real time naval fleet battles also now isnt it?
          "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
          'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenian420 View Post
            and its real time naval fleet battles also now isnt it?
            Yep

Comment

I cant wait, i have lost weeks playing medieval 2!

Comment

Ive been playin the crap outta Kingdoms the last few weeks hopefully they get the 3d naval battles right in empire.

Comment

I wonder if uniform changes will automatically happen in Empire. Around 1800 the British army grunts went from wearing those bicorne hat things to the stove-pipe shaped shakos.

[media]http://www.wtj.com/games/republique/uniforms/uk_line_01.JPG[/media]

Comment

Originally posted by FrankManik View Post
                    Looks like fun. I just hope they implement artillery a little better this time.
                    Hopefully. Regardless, that picture of the arty firing is piss-poor implementation of artillery in that era. Firing it at an oblique angle into infantry formations yielded higher casualty rates than firing it dead-on at a perpendicular angle.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X