Quick ArmA Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick ArmA Video

So I was bored this weekend and decided to take a quick video of one of the games new feature, artillery. I posted this in one of the threads over there, but I thought would share it with everyone.

I am not any good at video editing, so bear with me if it is a little amateurish !!!:row__523:

Video
    "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Re: Quick ArmA Video

Amateur!
    | | |

Comment

Nice Vid... you do know that once you fire that volley, you got to break it down and move it before the counter artillery batteries open up, lol... if only it was that real. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Assuming that is from 'warfare' - is the artillery accessed through fire support (as commander?) or is it something that can be bought?

I like the instant gratification of $$ for kills :)

Comment

Actually, anybody in Warfare can create their own fire teams. But yes they have to buy it. Basically you earn money from kills and objectives met.
          "The chief foundations of all states, new as well as old or composite, are good laws and good arms; and as there cannot be good laws where the state is not well armed, it follows that where they are well armed they have good laws." -Machiavelli

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X