Funny Photoshoped Pictures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Photoshoped Pictures

Here is a thread for all those photoshopers, or guys who need a laugh. Photoshoped pictures. Take the faces of a politician or character and switched it with someone else. Make it as unique as possible.

Here is one I did today, Rambo Harper.

John Rambo + Stephen Harper

So, have fun with it and get creative.

But, try your best to make your own picture.

The problem with this match was that rambo is tanned, while harper is pale. Now his face looks like he has a skin condition.
    |TG|
    ||||

Re: Funny Photoshoped Pictures

I made several animated gif files with Photoshop and my friend was a wiz at doing this. He put our Principal's face on the Assistant Principal's body and matched the skin tones.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

cool, I found it hard to match the skin tones.
      |TG|
      ||||

Comment

How did her face look on his body? :p
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

It looked strange but I wish I had all of the photoshops he did while in class. He was great at it. I wonder if I could get access to his folders because he doesn't go to our school anymore because he was a senior.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

George Walters Bush
            a mixup of GWBush and Barbara Walters
            you can match skin tones with a few simple slider bars. Hue, Contrast, Brightness, and Saturation
            if the face on sonic's had more contrast and a more yellow hue it would look a lot better.

edit: added a version of sonic's
            Attached Files
            Last edited by kevlarorc; 08-31-2008, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Let's find some attractive scantily-clad 40-something and 'shop Palin's head to her. The fake Vogue cover just doesn't look that effective. ;)
              Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X