No announcement yet.

I couldn't help it... VBS2 mission...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't help it... VBS2 mission...

Was testing a new mission that a user released for VBS2... good idea, poor implemtion...meaning MP5 SD's against AK-47's and RPG's... not a good match... the MP5 is a nice, close quarters weapon for room clearing SWAT teams but, any distant fighting, the Mp5 sucks...

I order the team into our Land Rover, (which reminds me that because of the 2 conventions, I've missed my new favorite show, Flashpoint):

Responding to a call at the port:

We take sniper fire from long distance:

We try and take out the long range targets:

I have the sniper in my sight, but the MP5 SD, just don't reach that far, and trying to get closer just gets us killed:

Bad guys drive up to our rear, I turn and engage:

Yep, towel heads are dead:

OK, by now I know i can't win this mission with sub-standard weapons... so I go back to base, look in the crates and sure enough plenty of proper weaponry to do the job... but hey...whats this... a claymore...sweet, got to try that out. (My mind is no longer on the mission, lol.)

Setting up the claymore, front towards enemy...well OK, reporters:

Nice, you can almost see the pellets shatter outward, going to have to test this in SP, where i can slow it down:

Opps, clean up... any witnesses:

No dis-respect to towel heads or the press. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed