Game room or Too Much Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game room or Too Much Time

this is my game room. This is where I go to get away the game at is the tv is BF2. The tv is a 32" LCD HP.
    Attached Files

Re: Game room or Too Much Time

Certainly looks more comfortable than my setup...

'course I just occupy a 5x5 space that otherwise would have been the "dining room area"
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Comment

Originally posted by Spulat View Post
      Certainly looks more comfortable than my setup...

'course I just occupy a 5x5 space that otherwise would have been the "dining room area"
      Same here....wouldnt mind a setup similar to that. Or this:
      http://www.hotseatinc.com/default.as...&DoAction=Show

|TG-IRR|

Comment

Originally posted by Beinseth View Post
        Same here....wouldnt mind a setup similar to that. Or this:
        http://www.hotseatinc.com/default.as...&DoAction=Show
        *Droools.....:row__632:
        Dizlor

Comment

God that looks very appealing right now. This small bedroom has too much computer equipment stacked in here. Imagine the old room-filling mainframes, except in a small 8' x 8' bedroom with baby blue walls.

Did I mention this room gets very boiling hot in the summertime?
          |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
          TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
          Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
          Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

I love the design you have painted on to your walls.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. ~ Jimi Hendrix

And isn't it a bad thing to be deceived about the truth, and a good thing to know what the truth is? For I assume that by knowing the truth you mean knowing things as they really are. ~ Plato

Comment

Originally posted by Torres86 View Post
              this is my game room. This is where I go to get away the game at is the tv is BF2. The tv is a 32" LCD HP.
              That stand looks interesting. Is it adjustable?
              Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
              - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
              - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
              - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
              - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
              - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
              - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X