If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
God that looks very appealing right now. This small bedroom has too much computer equipment stacked in here. Imagine the old room-filling mainframes, except in a small 8' x 8' bedroom with baby blue walls.
Did I mention this room gets very boiling hot in the summertime?
|TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer Former 9th & 13th
Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-
SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)
this is my game room. This is where I go to get away the game at is the tv is BF2. The tv is a 32" LCD HP.
That stand looks interesting. Is it adjustable?
Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
- "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
- "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
- "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
- If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
- "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
- "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife