CMSF Marines screenshots...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMSF Marines screenshots...

The Marines add-on was just released for Battlefront's Combat Mission Shock Force... and I'm just now getting around to getting the game to work on my system, so checking out a few of the new missions... here's a few screenshots from a couple of them...

Taking a hit:

Giving some fire back:

Bounding overwatch, bigger battlefields allow for proper tactics and maneuvers:

First of many down:

T-90's litter the battlefield:

Forward recon element destroyed:

Taking enemy artillery, get the hell out of the kill zone!

I send infantry towards the gate, they come under heavy artillery:

They die, some flee:

The overview units don't have line of sight:

Played one as the "bad guys":

My suicide bomber gets taken out before arrival, (not sure how all that IED stuff works yet):

A small infantry platoon mission in the early dawn:

Still learning, good add-on, alot of great stuff added, and many problems fixed.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: CMSF Marines screenshots...

That game looks sweet gonna give it a try

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I played the older one and it is epic once you get into it. I tried the demo for this one and enjoyed it but just don't have the time to dedicate to it. You can littearly spend hours planning and moving into position before firing off more then a few rounds. Every single unit is valuable in this game, you don't want to see anybody go down.

Nice screens Magnum, your tempting me to pick this game up again. :row__635:

Comment

I am on the website and maybe there is something wrong with my connection, or the order now link isn't working, but what are the requirements? I Take this isn't a mod for the star wars battlefront series?

Also can you dl it online, because I am interested how the computer i am currently using does not support DVD-Rom, and i have a feeling this might require dvd-rom.

Anyways great post magnum, i think i can become a fan of this very quickly!!!
        Randy = Ace ! - Warlab
        Level II Volunteer FireFighter
        Level I HazMat Technician
        NYS EMT-B
        Town of Mamaroneck Fire Dept.

sigpic

Bring On Project Reality 1.0!!!
        RSS Feeds:Bamboo | | 9/11 - Never Forget |
        Apophis - "TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population.
        Tactical Gamer is not mainstream.
        We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers."

Comment

try the demo first...

then go to the product page, read more about it, then purchase either as a digital download, hard copy, or both... make sure you get the package with both CMSF and the Marine add-on...

and again, this game is not for everyone, many don't like it... play the demo, learn before you buy.

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php...id=9&Itemid=26
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Might give the demo a whirl, looks interesting!

Comment

Played the demo of it was a great game, little hard to work out the controls to start with but great by the end, almost like an RTS version of ArmA

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

people got to understand this is an RTS... you can play it in turn base (wego) or RTS, but it is NOT a 1st or 3rd person shooter/game or whatever... Just to be clear. ;)
                Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Thats my kind of game

Comment

It's a great game, it was low budget, but still amazing. I'm pretty blown away by how realistic and tactical the game is. The game doesn't offer a lot of fluff, but anyone that's hardcore about RTS sims should enjoy it.

I just wish the sound was a bit better. Magnum do you know if there are any good sound mods out there?

Comment

thier has been some mods released, including sound mods, you can check those out at www.battlefront.com in the forum section.
                      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

For anyone that's still into this game I decided to make an Xfire group for it so that users can meet up and get some MP games going over the IP connect, since this game doesn't have a typical online server.

So, for anyone that still plays and is interested in some MP battles please join

http://www.xfire.com/clans/cmsf/

Comment

I'm on it.

Comment

Cool - thx to everyone who joined so far. Also, for anyone having connection issues you can use Himachi to get connected. https://secure.logmein.com/products/...pn.asp?lang=en

That'll give you an ip to use that bypasses your router.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X