WW2 Battle Tanks Preview Screens...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW2 Battle Tanks Preview Screens...

Lighthouse Interactive has sent me a press release, preview copy of WW2 Battle Tanks: T-34 vs. Tiger.

These screens are from a alpha build and are still work in progress. (AA was not supported for these screenshots.)

Here's just a few screens, look for plenty more in my preview article at SimHQ, coming within weeks.

Reminder: These screens are from an alpha build, work in progress.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: WW2 Battle Tanks Preview Screens...

so does your new Panasonic laptop for your new "work" vehicle support these games?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper View Post
      so does your new Panasonic laptop for your new "work" vehicle support these games?
      LoL.. now that would be great working those construction zone overtime gigs..just sitting there slowing traffic..
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

I wish, and everything we do and install, and play, and go to is tracked and recorded, not worth losing the job... but I do have my own Alienware that will run anything, Crysis included, on full. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I just caught a show on the Military Channel that ranked the top ten tanks of all time and both of these were among the best. The German Tiger ranked third behind the M-1 Abrams and the Russian T-34 took top honors. A game pitting both against each other in the Belarusian Offensive sounds like a tank junkie’s dream.

Comment

I love that show... have the complete series on my iPhone/iPod... good for those tow truck waits, or guarding some dead body till the detectives get there. ;)
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X