Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WW2 Battle Tanks video clip, download...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WW2 Battle Tanks video clip, download...

Here is a small clip of a simple engagement in one of the SP missions of WW2 Battle Tanks: T34 vs. Tiger... I start out as the driver, start my engines, rev up, move the gears, get into position, and engage a couple of enemy tanks... just meant to show a little of the gameplay, this video is from a beta build, and is work in progress.

Stay tuned to SimHQ for a preview, coming soon.

http://www.fileplanet.com/192490/190...tle-Tanks-Clip

BTW, sorry for having to use fileplanet... I've had 1and1 as my web site provider for over 5 years, been very happy with it, uploading up to 300 plus MB's of video footage... but for some reason this past month, anything over 20 MB's gets a "time out", they say it's my fault... I don't believe it, unless it's Comcast who is now limiting peoples bandwidth? Bastards, all of them. ;)

Only way to share it was through Fileplanet...till I figure out something else.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: WW2 Battle Tanks video clip, download...

I added a filefront link... please let me know which service is the better one, I'd prefer the one that didn't require you to sign up or log in, and no pop ups.

Which ever service is the best, may be the one I start using for all my videos due to my web site providers (or Comcast's new limitations on bandwidth) restrictions.

http://files.filefront.com/WW2+Battl.../fileinfo.html
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

if anyone cares, lol...

I've uploaded a new video of a after action review of one of the single player missions in the upcoming WW2 Battle Tanks computer game.

Remember; This is from a beta and is still work in progress.

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/1926183[/media]

(hows the link and video quality, first time using this hosting service.)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Not gonna lie, does look interesting... Always've loved games since ArmA that have that kind of infinite view distance and the good graphics.. Actually probably one of the Morrowind games, not ArmA..

How many different types of tanks are they gonna put in it? and I'm assuming that theirs no aircraft piloting the fact being it a tank game?

Ah and does it have a good level of realism? (Richochet shots underneath Tiger instead of directly on it goes up and chops up crewmen, tanks dont have to explode to be rendered useless, can hit ammo area/fuel area and tank will either explode like crazy or be engulfed in flames..etc.etc.)
        "A Veteran is someone who , at one point in their life, wrote a blank check made payable to
        'The United states of America' for an amount of 'upto and including my life'. That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it."-Author Unknown

"I got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section" -Any.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X