CoD WaW 1st online match screens...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD WaW 1st online match screens...

The multiplayer maps are some of the best I've ever seen... these screens are from just one map, my first online match where i got my first kill and first rank...

I took a .50 cal shot center mass:

My first kill:

Beautiful map:

Snipers love it up there:

Alot of debris:

Artillery coming in:

Enemy tank moving away, thank god, i have nothing against it yet:

Black dogs are the enemy and will kill you in 2 bites, German Shepard dogs are friendly:

My first promotion:
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: CoD WaW 1st online match screens...

Sadly, there are only a couple of maps that are going to be TG style maps it seems..all but 3 or 4 are tiny little slaughterfests that cater to the pubbie run and gun/killhunting playstyle, which of course is something we don't really "do" here at TG.

The good news about WaW is that the Open Warfare Mod is almost ready, and that there should be a plethora of custom maps to follow.

Another good thing is that the tanks can be turned off..nothing like getting stuck on some tiny little 200 sq. yd map with some jackhole trying to run up his score while hiding in a tank.

It will take some patience and tweaking, but I think that eventually WaW will be a really fun TG style game.

On a side note, the game does look beautiful. With everything maxxed on my system, it is a joy to watch..especially when legs are blowing off everywhere from frags! hahahahah

Comment

Kill Cam Shots...

OK, this ones not a Kill Cam shot, but i had to avenge my dogs:

OK, another none kill cam shot, but if you see this, pray:

Walks up behind me, my cover left me, lol:

The look of horror on my face says it all:

RUN:

Shotgun to the face, nice:

CHARGE!

OUCH:

I get killed here, but SHADOW avenges me:

Some beautiful MP maps in this one. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

It will take some patience and tweaking, but I think that eventually WaW will be a really fun TG style game.
        you mean this is how TG will ruin another game, right... You guys ruined CoD:MW because of all your rules and restrictions, now already planning it with this one, not even a week after release.

If you guys would actually just play the games the way they were meant to be played, with basic tactics and teamwork... instead of all this University, training BS...TG would be something again.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Most of the kills on you were from run and gun pubbies without their sites even being up..

Oh well..guess everywhere cannot be TG..! :)

Comment

[media]http://www.vimeo.com/2246934[/media]

This is a collection of video clips I captured while playing Call of Duty: World at War, Team Deathmatch on a open server... i get about 80 FPS during regular play, but as soon as I fraps it drops alot, so there is a little stuttering in spots.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Great game, really fun online play
              I want that double-barreled shotty! :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed