first date w/ Ms. Croft...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first date w/ Ms. Croft...

Tomb Raider Underworld was just released... began the adventure with Ms. Lara Croft this AM... not really into these puzzle type games, but see is a looker and a gaming icon. lol ;)

Eyes up here people:

getting 200 plus FPS with everything maxed, of course still not in the graphic rich enviroment... and of course, already stuck on the first puzzle, can't find the second key to the 3 circle doors... going to have to buy the strategy guide, lol.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: first date w/ Ms. Croft...

Don't buy the strategy guide. Go to Stella's site. That's where I always find the best info for my little leggy honey.

http://www.tombraiders.net/
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Re: first date w/ Ms. Croft...

i know, I usually get them from gamestop or IGN, was just the wrong word used. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X