Your Weapons Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Weapons Thread

Im curious what all weapons everyone has and carrys you can post pics of your Guns hear Ill start with my new shotgun and my old hunting rifle.

This is my new 12Ga Maverick 88 security 18in barrel with a ATI 6 position stock I keep it at the house for home defence It stays loaded with Slugs I also have less lethal rubber ball ammo for it.
    [media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/9c3/9c3c45681061d6d40eeaf238e98699aa_706.jpg[/media]
    [media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/ed1/ed197387ad399f7260e40495f80f4468_706.jpg[/media]
    This is my pride and joy Vanguard 708 they no longer make this rifle its very hard to find the stock is made of solid oak its extremely accurate I have a leapold 10x scope on it.
    [media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/8d4/8d43ac28e58497faf9ee57c45da51118_706.jpg[/media]
    [media]http://www.fotothing.com/photos/041/0410ff85e47f1a456e483d23366fe72c_706.jpg[/media]

More pics of my other guns soon.
    |TG| Plude220

Re: Your Weapons Thread

This isn't my actual Colt, but it is the model that I own.

The gun I owned in a previous light Sig Pro 2340 - .40 Cal

I had dreams of installing a short trigger so I could actually shoot it comfortably, it just wasn't in the cards.
    Big-eye101: "A true catman post a day keeps the bad mood away"

Please do not take any posts made by Catman seriously. If you begin to take his posts seriously, please seek psychiatric attention.

Comment

Does it have to be a firearm. I have a few weapons that are not guns.
      |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

Post any selfdefence weapon you have knives, airsoft whatever you got.

If you know any good websites for selfdefence items post em up preferably less lethal weapons is what im looking for I got plenty of lethal weapons.
        |TG| Plude220

Comment

I have a pair of these

I also have a Chinese Broadsword. (without the sheath)

I also have a 4 foot Viking Battle Axe. Can't find a picture of it though.
          |TG-6th|SirNerd

My Resume includes Pirate, Mercenary, and a Devil Dog, what else do you want.

Pain is Inevitable, Suffering is Optional.

When you can't run anymore, you crawl and when you can't do that, you find someone to carry you.

Comment

i will get a pic of my new SKS i got for my birthday. Really fun assembling it from the parts. I also own a .357 revolver that is point of aim accurate.
            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
            -Vulcan

Comment

Do virtual guns count? :)

Comment

I don't have a picture of it, but this is the one I have. Mossberg 500 Persuader 12 ga. 18.5" barrel, blued finish:

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Ruger Mini-14

Never gotten to fire it, it's my Dad's, but I really want to.

Comment

I'm canadian so...

Yeah, the biggest gun I've ever seen is my dad's 22...

Lucky american's and all thier guns ;)
                    |TG|
                    ||||

Comment

These are NOT pics of my actual weapons, but I do own the same models so they might as well be :D

Noveske AR-15 N4 Light

M&P9

|TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I've got a Marlin .22 and a Remington R-15.
                        Attached Files

Comment

You like the M&P 9mm? Im thinking about geting the M&P Tactical 9mm you can get it with 2 17 round clips for $50 more than the M&P9.
                          |TG| Plude220

Comment

Originally posted by Plude220 View Post
                            You like the M&P 9mm? Im thinking about geting the M&P Tactical 9mm you can get it with 2 17 round clips for $50 more than the M&P9.

ive shot a M&P 9mm at the range before and its a nice handgun. and they have gotten great reviews from magazines and alot of people i know that have them enjoy them.

another 9mm with 17+ round to consider is the ruger SR9. great accuracy and very sturdy. shoots clean and easy. Nice trigger pull.
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

I have owned quite a few handguns and though I was more "attatched" to guns like the 1911, the M&P9 is one of the most practical. It has actually been proven to be reliable(unlike the SR9 or XD for example), is accurate, and inexpensive. Smith and Wesson finally got it right!

I prefer it to the G17, but I don't think you can compare it to a G19. The G19 is very different, and has no rivals on this planet.

Recoil is very, very mild in the M&P series. Even .40 is tamed.

The only "Gripe" I have with the weapon is the lack of a very distinctive reset. This can lead problems when shooter faster;like a "Bill Drill" for example". This however, can be overcome with user training or parts modification.

Plude, I would get the M&P9 standard version unless you already have a CCW gun. It just fills more roles in the standard coniguration. However, the PRO or "Tactical" 5" version is very nice, and has the S&W Performance Center Sear.
                              |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X