Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Shark: Mission Success... video...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Shark: Mission Success... video...

Took a while, but this video is my first successful mission, so it's my proudest... lol... anyone else here at TG play this flight sim? If so look me up for some co-op play. ;)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8YF0a4OxXQ[/media]

;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Black Shark: Mission Success... video...

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
    Took a while, but this video is my first successful mission, so it's my proudest... lol... anyone else here at TG play this flight sim? If so look me up for some co-op play. ;)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8YF0a4OxXQ[/media]

;)

Magnum,

Nice video. Just curious is terrain masking enabled?

I'm an old school flight simmer! Starting with the Janes series, through Falcon 4.0, LOMAC and the IL2 series. Longbow 2 was one of my favorite sims of all time.

I'm read that the flight modeling for BS is spot on and it's really tricky to fly. It's a pure study sim from what I understand.

What's your mini review?
    “Waiting to be awakened by some unexpected thunderous roar, never dying...the sleeping giant lives and will sleep no more”. - John Seabrook

Comment

Re: Black Shark: Mission Success... video...

pure study... and you'll ask yourself a hundred times, "why the hell am i playing this... way too much learning for a game"... but once you have the basics it gets alot easier, and alot fun...

Unfortunately you can fly through the trees, they are not hittable objects, but hill crest, ridges, buildings... great stuff...

And IMO, co-op and/or MP is great, imagine having one guy hide while you recon ahead, you spot and ID targets, send them to up to 4 in your flight and engage targets together.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X