Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delta Force 10th Anniversary Collection...screens...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delta Force 10th Anniversary Collection...screens...

The Delta Force 10th Anniversary Collection from Novalogic was released 2 days ago... I got it this AM... installed all 5 games (plus 1 add-on) without problem... all games run fine on Vista... and what memories...

I will be doing more of a detailed "look back" article for SimHQ on this series, but just wanted to share the basics with you guys, let you know what works (on my Vista system), and remind you of your old DF days... lol...

Delta Force (800x600) (Fraps wouldn't work for DF1 or 2, lol)

Delta Force 2 (800x600)

Delta Force Land Warrior (1024x768)

(that screen capture was weird)

Delta Force Task Force Dagger

(weird screen captures from fraps, was not visible to me)

Delta Force Black Hawk Down (with Team Sabre add-on)

more, better screens and mission screens coming later... just wanted to test each one and report if worked or not...they all work well.

OLD SCHOOL RULES!
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Delta Force 10th Anniversary Collection...screens...

I like the $120 Value printed on the case... Heh.. Come on Nova.. Lets make this a $20.00 Steam Download.. Or release some for free to the public.. Get your once Big Time name back into the Game so to speak...
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Not to stray offtopic, but I'm curious about the "Launch AC-130" icon on your desktop. What game is that?

| |

Comment

An arcade game, 20 bucks from valuesoft... they must of liked that COD MW mission, lol.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Delta Force was the only game on the government laptops when I was overseas. We used to have a bunch of them hooked together in a LAN system and got to play it. Ok game back then. But now... it's a bit outdated.

I'd say there's a half dozen if not more games that I could buy (or anyone for that matter) together or individually at $30.00. But I'll agree with the above statement... throw it on Steam for $19.99 and I'd get it just for sentimental reasons. :P
          "They laugh at the law... but they don't laugh at me."

Comment

Interesting seeing these old games. However, I recently revived Mechwarror 4: Mercenaries and found an active mod community. I've had more fun with that game recently than any of my PC or 360 games. Old games do rule.

I do agree however, I would like to see a value priced digital download of Delta Force. I have a feeling that the nostalgia would wear of faster than MW4 since there really is not a good FPS/RPG Mech Mercenaries game.
            |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Good find Magnum.

I used to love these games. Some of the stuff they had is still not found in most FPS. Like the size of maps, bullet drop etc.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X