2006 Dodge Charger....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 Dodge Charger....

Capital S...Sexy! 340 horses of 5.7 liter Hemi loving fun! http://www.dodge.com/charger/index.html

New to TG?

Re: 2006 Dodge Charger....

Everyone wants to be like Ford now...

Fine with me. I like seeing these retro-styled musclecars back on the road!
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw it too. Just a little too similar. But the charger is a four door. It's gotta have room for a car seat if I'm gonna buy it, lol.
      New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by USN_Squid
        Just a little too similar.
        Nice wheels, though... :D
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

The Charger is a Chrysler 300 with a Dodge Magnum grill.
          I love going down to the elementary school, watching all the kids jump and shout, but they dont know Im using blanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Hemorrhoids
            The Charger is a Chrysler 300 with a Dodge Magnum grill.
            Those Dodge Magnums are looking pretty sweet... The Michigan State Police gave 'em a kickass seal of approval, so I would expect to see them painted black and white with lights on 'em in your neighborhood soon...

But even if it's not for police use, the compromise between sedan and SUV is nice. Funny how a station wagon is becoming popular again...
            Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

thats what a pt cruiser is..... and those are one of the most popular cars on the road.... yours truly loves his.
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
              The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Originally posted by =DdogG=
                thats what a pt cruiser is..... and those are one of the most popular cars on the road.... yours truly loves his.
                Well, except the Cruisers aren't exactly built for performance... They're built to look cool...

Do they make a 4WD PT Cruiser?
                Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Well and I bon't think the Mudstain.......... oh........ I mean Mustang doesn't have a 5.7L Hemi

Comment

Put some curves in the road and my wife's e320 wagon will blow them all away. American cars handle like cows.

Oops I just read that the Magnum is built in Canada. Well then!

Comment

Originally posted by leejo
                      Put some curves in the road and my wife's e320 wagon will blow them all away. American cars handle like cows.

Oops I just read that the Magnum is built in Canada. Well then!
                      Chrysler is owned by Mercedes now. "I r pwn you."

Comment

Re: Muscle Cars are popular again!

Didn't want to start another thread when this one already has some purty pics in it...

Carroll Shelby is doing it again:

The classic:

Again available in 2006:

I want one.
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

The Shelby's beautiful. I have a '98 Cobra, and was waiting to see what the next gen was going to be for me to buy, but this one's going to be over $40k, so I doubt I'll end up with one. :(

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Re: Muscle Cars are popular again!

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                            Didn't want to start another thread when this one already has some purty pics in it...
                            Shelby is doing it again:

I want one.
                            I still want a "classic" one. Always have. I guess I would still take a new one tho... :D Nice pics.
                            --
                            CaveDog
                            "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                              Those Dodge Magnums are looking pretty sweet... The Michigan State Police gave 'em a kickass seal of approval, so I would expect to see them painted black and white with lights on 'em in your neighborhood soon...

But even if it's not for police use, the compromise between sedan and SUV is nice. Funny how a station wagon is becoming popular again...
                              Every time I see a Dodge Magnum I think "Oh no, here comes a funeral procession".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X