FEAR2 Toy Soldier Map Pack...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEAR2 Toy Soldier Map Pack...

Well they look cool, for a week or so... lol...

(in the PC patch and as DLC for the 360.)

Couldn't find anyone playing them... but here's some screens of the three new "Toy Soldier" maps just released...

Doctors office:

Sandbox:

Pinball machine:

If you played the SP campaign you would know the meaning behind "Snake Fist"... lol.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: FEAR2 Toy Soldier Map Pack...

funny music video about it...

Well I already played and deleted the game... wasn't too impressed at all with the MP... but this map pack is free, and looks like it might be fun/funny for about a week... lol... might have to re-install. ;)

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-...Trailer-in-HD/

(the video is for the Xbox 360 version, but the map pack has been released for all systems.)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I haven't finished the SP yet and have not even tried the MP. I enjoy the game so far, just need to find time to finish it. I didn't even realize a DLC was out for it.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I did enjoy the SP campaign... was real good IMO, but not great or spectacular... but I tried MP... and that my friend to me was pure run and gun... which is what I expected but was hoping, just hoping for a little tactical action.

JMO
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          I did enjoy the SP campaign... was real good IMO, but not great or spectacular... but I tried MP... and that my friend to me was pure run and gun... which is what I expected but was hoping, just hoping for a little tactical action.

JMO
          That sucks about MP. I've been playing a lot of R6V2 to get my tactical fix on the 360. With the new L4D dlc, I'll be busy though.
          |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...