Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Relic Hating EA?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Relic Hating EA?

    here's a screenshot taken from the Game Compagny of heroes.... of The American Jeep marking



    pretty flagrant don't you say?
    |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
    BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
    Former Irr, 11th and 31st

    "He who wants peace, prepares WAR"




  • #2
    Re: Relic Hating EA?

    Well over 2 years old unfortunately. But yes that's what it says.



    And: http://www.gamereplays.org/community...s-t137635.html


    POE2 Developer

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Relic Hating EA?

      There is always a bit of truth in what bumper stickers say!
      sigpic

      Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Relic Hating EA?

        Lol I haven't played CoH in ages but this made me fire it up just to check it out. Can't wait until EA try to get revenge.:madsmile:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Relic Hating EA?

          So true...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Relic Hating EA?

            Originally posted by PaintScratcher View Post
            Lol I haven't played CoH in ages but this made me fire it up just to check it out. Can't wait until EA try to get revenge.:madsmile:
            been 2 years.... no cameback from EA.... i think they either didn't saw it...or they acknowledge to it
            |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
            BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
            Former Irr, 11th and 31st

            "He who wants peace, prepares WAR"



            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Relic Hating EA?

              Originally posted by markolh View Post
              been 2 years.... no cameback from EA.... i think they either didn't saw it...or they acknowledge to it
              They have made a load of games in the 2 years tho. They might have got revenge already, just no ones found it. Maybe there's a fan in some small stadium on FIFA with a scarf saying 'We know what you are but what are we!'. :row__642: Or a small subtitle on a magazine on a table in Battlefield Bad company.

              Probably not, but it's possible. Devs can be pretty good at hiding stuff.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Relic Hating EA?

                Originally posted by PaintScratcher View Post
                They have made a load of games in the 2 years tho. They might have got revenge already, just no ones found it. Maybe there's a fan in some small stadium on FIFA with a scarf saying 'We know what you are but what are we!'. :row__642: Or a small subtitle on a magazine on a table in Battlefield Bad company.

                Probably not, but it's possible. Devs can be pretty good at hiding stuff.
                yup! this one however was a little less...hidden
                |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
                BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
                Former Irr, 11th and 31st

                "He who wants peace, prepares WAR"



                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Relic Hating EA?

                  The fact that Relic has pretty much destroyed the multiplayer product of CoH all on its own really means the joke is on them. There are some ridiculous bugs in that game right now that affect every faction.
                  "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                  He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

                  - Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Relic Hating EA?

                    lol... one of the cool subliminal message i have ever seen..
                    If you show your head then your dead....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Relic Hating EA?

                      So true.



                      -- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                      The BigC

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Relic Hating EA?

                        Imagine EA's reputation is in this plane.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Relic Hating EA?

                          Lol thats awesome sauce. I would have most likely missed it.


                          Well EA does sorta fail but i cant judge them to much i only play the burnout and battlefield series of games
                          Last edited by Dengoru; 06-15-2009, 04:31 PM.
                          |TG-Irr|CrazyDengoru
                          Yes i watch and read mlp:fim related videos and fanfics. Problem?
                          sigpic
                          Steam ID: CrazyDengoru

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Relic Hating EA?

                            haha nice.. hadn't seen that before
                            sigpic
                            "It may be that the gulfs will wash us down..."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Relic Hating EA?

                              Lol


                              "im free of all predjudices, i hate everyone equally" -Brad
                              "Fine, ill just talk to my fellow corpses!"-Chris G-AKA Miles Tegg

                              Comment

                              Connect

                              Collapse

                              TeamSpeak 3 Server

                              Collapse

                              Advertisement

                              Collapse

                              Twitter Feed

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X