"LOLZ TEMPED NUB!1one!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "LOLZ TEMPED NUB!1one!"

I found a real one for $1700 in Canada, but I'll settle for this bad boy for the time being. Two built in laser sights, with a buyable surpressor. 20 bucks off E-bay. Damn.... air soft guns rock. I need to spray paint that barrel though.

PS: Click on the links for pictures in their 3.2 Megajoule glory. Yes, I said megajoule. What are you going do about it?..... punk.

Re: "LOLZ TEMPED NUB!1one!"

laff =)

buy a real cool automatic one off redwolf... :)

Comment

Sigh...

That's NOT a big boy toy... That's a kid's toy... Don't settle. $1700 isn't that much for such a fine weapon. (Easy for me to say, as I'm anxiously awaiting my tax refund so I can buy my first AR for under a grand...)
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
        $1700 isn't that much for such a fine weapon. (Easy for me to say, as I'm anxiously awaiting my tax refund so I can buy my first AR for under a grand...)
        Don't get me wrong: my ultimate plan is to buy a real TMP sometime this year. I just have to make sure all my finances are in order before hand. That and the gun is going to cost well over $1700.

Tax, plus registration, not including that if I have to ship it from Canada, I'm going to get nailed even more. Plus there's the hassle of contacting my local gun dealer and having it shipped there. It's a lot of crap I don't feel like doing right at this moment.

Comment

err, so why bother? what are you actually gonna do with $1700+costs worth of sub machine gun? why not go on holiday?
          Wintermute

Play EVE online. It's like being an accounting addict in space.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
            err, so why bother? what are you actually gonna do with $1700+costs worth of sub machine gun? why not go on holiday?
            What do you have after a holiday? Fleeting memories and some crappy pictures? Toys are toys. They're fun to play with... And a Steyr will last forever... I've got a Steyr AUG at work and although I think it's mostly a piece of crap, it IS rugged and fun to shoot.

Oh, and Fenix, make sure you let your gun dealer do everything regarding the importation of that gun. Customs laws are a bitch... In fact, I'd shy away from buying a gun from someone outside the US just because of that...
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Toys are toys.
              Meh. Toys. Vacations. They're just two different ways to get "fleeting memories" and "crappy pictures", I guess.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wintermute
                My holiday is taking my waverunner to my buddies lakehouse and riding around for two days.

Besides, I can sum this up by saying: I'd bother for the same reason I spent 30K on a nice truck rather than a 2k pinto: I'm a greedy and wasteful American Pig-Dog.

Oh, and Fenix, make sure you let your gun dealer do everything regarding the importation of that gun. Customs laws are a bitch... In fact, I'd shy away from buying a gun from someone outside the US just because of that...
                My buddy called me back today and informed me that he may be able to get me a semi-auto that a guy only put around 500 rounds through for cheap. Although "cheap" is a subjective term.

I'm hoping to talk to a few dealers I know around town who might be able to find better deals as well. You never know, something good may come along.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
                  I'd bother for the same reason I spent 30K on a nice truck rather than a 2k pinto: I'm a greedy and wasteful American Pig-Dog.

Ditto Fenix. Although diving through shipwrecks in the Carribean should be allocated for in the finances as well.

Ghost

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X