A visit to the US Navy's Atlantic fleet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A visit to the US Navy's Atlantic fleet

Wow Chris!!! Were you invited as an employee of N42 LLC. ???

If thats the case, I suppose it's a pretty good indicator of how well the company is growing if employees are considered media.

Impressive.

Now that looks very cool. 8)
    I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Tactical Gamer is doing a lot of work right now trying to strengthen relationships with various organizations, companies, government agencies, etc. We don't yet know what ones will pan out and what ones won't, but we'll see where we end up!
      Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

My sincerest congratulations. This is exciting to watch. Not because of what it is, but because of what it represents. To most of us, this is a great and growing gaming community where we can come together and share GGs, thoughts, and ideas.

But to a select few among us, this is a master project, a risk, a dream, and the opportunity of a lifetime. To watch it grow and come into fruition is .. simply awesome, and fun as hell.

Great work, and good luck in the future.

Wyzcrak
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          My sincerest congratulations. This is exciting to watch. Not because of what it is, but because of what it represents. To most of us, this is a great and growing gaming community where we can come together and share GGs, thoughts, and ideas.

But to a select few among us, this is a master project, a risk, a dream, and the opportunity of a lifetime. To watch it grow and come into fruition is .. simply awesome, and fun as hell.

Great work, and good luck in the future.

Wyzcrak
          Well said. I look foward to seeing where this company will go.

Comment

Where can I purchase stock?

Comment

:)
              I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
              --Douglas Adams

Comment

hahaha

Man, that day sucked. But wow.. that's funny.

Wyzcrak
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

that's not funny at all really.

Comment

Truely amazing

Comment

Cool pics! Can I come along next time? I promise not to run along the deck with my arms out going ssssSSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOoooooo.

Triple promise. With a cherry on top.
                      [volun]

Comment

HOO-YAH NAVY!

World's Finest Navy!
                        New to TG?

Comment

i remember when the UK had a Navy........ :(
                          From Adam Webb

Comment

Originally posted by Overlag
                            i remember when the UK had a Navy........ :(