The Man Cave

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Man Cave

I posted this in the Arma forums, didn't even see this section at first, s ohere it is the man cave V1.0. I say version 1.0 because I just bought a house and need to move it all. The new man Cabe will be bigger because it is a shed that is finished with insulation, rugs and electricity. before anyone ask me my computer specs its a Gtx 892thingy with a core quad duo micbobber with a xtreme sound player maker music thing.

Re: The Man Cave

Very nice man-cave, I am still working on mine. I need the entry sign.....any idea where I can get one?
    |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
    I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

well I took mine from a restricted area but unless you have acess to one, I wouldn't recommend it.

Comment

Have you tried looking on ebay or sites like that for signs?
        |TG-31st| WarPig1292

Comment

yeah ebay has anything

Comment

Oh noes....An Eagles fan. Nice setup!
            sigpic
            I'm Back.

Comment

I love the Eagles. Hotel California is a classic...
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

had forgotten those signs even exist.....may have to do some digging ;)
                |TG-Irr|Avengingllama
                I used to eat paint chips. Now I just drink the paint because I couldn't find a salsa that went well with the chips and they were dry =)

Comment

Soon I will have my own man cave. I will use yours as inspiration (but replace eagles with Vikings and Sooners.)

Surprised there is no mini-fridge.
                  Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                  - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                  - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                  - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                  - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                  - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                  - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

is that an insence burner on your desk by anychance????
                    so now i gotta show you guys my man cave!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X