Latest Addition to our family - Luna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Addition to our family - Luna

Not quite what you thought....a new kitten for my daughter.

Which she named Luna, after the moon.

Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.
    Ernest Hemingway, "On the Blue Water," Esquire, April 1936

Re: Latest Addition to our family - Luna

Himalayen?

Cute.

(BTW, I moved this post to the Pic thread just in case we still have any dialup users...)
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Thanks, and I resized it to be more friendly to dialup people as well.

Yes, she's a Lilac Point Himalayan.
      Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter.

Comment

Ok so she's cute.

Great.

But how is she with a sniper rifle?
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
          Ok so she's cute.

Great.

But how is she with a sniper rifle?
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."

Comment

And consider the heat a Himalayan could pack. All that furr and all.

Lilac Point... isn't that a type of bullet?

I wouldn't leave your kids alone with that cat, to be honest.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

poofy cat.

Comment

Seems that wyz has come up with a new horror movie concept.

Comment

How cute!!

What a fuzzball.

Comment

I'm a dog guy, you see.. got a little pitbull girl, and two guys- a german shepherd and a chow.

dogs = win, but I cannot deny the cuteness that is your cat, who just so happens to appear to have been shoved into an electrical socket.

Comment

Originally posted by BATMAN.
                      Seems that wyz has come up with a new horror movie concept.
                      Ya, its like the birds all over again. (without the crappy graphics and acting, of course :icon16: )

Comment

Yes, she's a lot of fun at this age.
                        Very playful and mischievous.

Comment

We've got a new kitten in our house, too... Abandoned on the back porch of one of my wife's customers a couple of weeks ago, we weren't sure he was going to make it... He's plumped up quite nicely and is finally eating milk soaked kitten chow. He's finally starting to look like a kitten instead of a half drowned rat, so I'll try to remember to snap a photo this weekend...

His name is George. Actually King George the Divine. (all of our cats have, umm, theistic names: Allah, Buddha (RIP), Yahweh, Paws the Messiah and now King George the Divine...)
                          Buy a Tactical Duck!

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                            We've got a new kitten in our house, too... Abandoned on the back porch of one of my wife's customers a couple of weeks ago, we weren't sure he was going to make it... He's plumped up quite nicely and is finally eating milk soaked kitten chow. He's finally starting to look like a kitten instead of a half drowned rat, so I'll try to remember to snap a photo this weekend...

His name is George. Actually King George the Divine. (all of our cats have, umm, theistic names: Allah, Buddha (RIP), Yahweh, Paws the Messiah and now King George the Divine...)
                            Yo cingular hows it going in the INS?

I just finished in February the academy; California Department of Correction and started at Centenilla State Federal Prison. Yes, I quit the Department of Diplomatic Security Service long story, any word from Apo on the next Lan Party? If you guys want we have a nice Lan caffe here in EL Centro california and Mexicali is 15 minutes away. could be fun to come here and very affordable hotels. I have paied the first couple of weeks I was here at 21.00 dollars a night. WE have salton sea, its basicaly a desert out here. But mostly every-one goes to Mexicali for the night life and strip clubs alot of fun there. Palm srings is about 2 hours north from here.

Any way tell the TCer's I said hello and I miss ghost recon.

Wolfseven
                            AKA BIll
                            Asus|i7x970|ddr31600mhz24gb|EVGA GTX680-4gb|1200wcorsairgldatx|CreativeX-F1extrem7.1|Win764bitpro|TrackIr4Pro/ir |JoystickCHFighterstick|SaitekpedalsPro|X52ThrtlCo ntlr|G15Keybrd|32"Lcd HDMI/DVI TV|

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfseven
                              Yo cingular hows it going in the INS?

I just finished in February the academy; California Department of Correction and started at Centenilla State Federal Prison. Yes, I quit the Department of Diplomatic Security Service long story, any word from Apo on the next Lan Party? If you guys want we have a nice Lan caffe here in EL Centro california and Mexicali is 15 minutes away. could be fun to come here and very affordable hotels. I have paied the first couple of weeks I was here at 21.00 dollars a night. WE have salton sea, its basicaly a desert out here. But mostly every-one goes to Mexicali for the night life and strip clubs alot of fun there. Palm srings is about 2 hours north from here.

Any way tell the TCer's I said hello and I miss ghost recon.

Wolfseven
                              AKA BIll
                              Wolfseven!!

Where you been, stranger? Other than in Federal Prison? :-)

We miss you around here, what are you playing these days? Anything?
                              Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X