Fishing from a helicopter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing from a helicopter

Well, actually an RC heli in a pond, but still amazing.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW150U-RuTE[/media]

His second attempt is even better:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Y2PpdZkXLY[/media]

So if you're caught out in the wilderness, just build yourself an RC heli from sticks and twigs and you won't go hungry. :p
    Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Re: Fishing from a helicopter

Wow, that guy is one heck of a pilot. Its hard enough flying a RC heli, even without a fish flopping around underneath it.

I am surprised he managed to catch one, I'm no fisherman but I figured that the down wash would scare the fish away? Apparently not :D

Helifishing is the way of the future!

Comment

Originally posted by PaintScratcher View Post
      I am surprised he managed to catch one, I'm no fisherman but I figured that the down wash would scare the fish away? Apparently not :D
      Air hitting the water from a RC chopper shouldn't be any more unsettling to the fish than a stiff breeze.
      |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

He says the normal Idaho wind on the pond is pretty severe, and the heli downdraft is comparatively unnoticeable.
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

you can play and get food in the same time :p

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse