flash help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flash help.

anyone know how to edit a flash app? I have a flashirc app and I need the ability to change rooms removed..... I can't even seen to re-save the thing correctly even if I don't touch anything...... importing it to flash, then exporting it again breaks it......

I don't mind giving credit to the person who made the app, just need it to be one room without the ability to surf.....
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
    The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Re: flash help.

Aren't there flash disassemblers?

Comment

Re: flash help.

yes, but that would assume I could recode what I found, then recode it to work again.... I do not have time this time to teach myself flash... this little app is kinda advanced, and I'm still making bouncy-balls......
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein
      The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity. -Harlan Ellison

If all else fails: "rm -rf /"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X