Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwards AFB open house

In 2009.

Unusual in that there are so many unique and pivotal aircraft shown in one place at the same time.

http://home.comcast.net/~bzee1a/Edwa...Edwards09.html
    sigpic

Re: Edwards AFB open house

Originally posted by P8riot View Post
    Unusual in that there are so many unique and pivotal aircraft shown in one place at the same time.
    There's some good photos in that link. If you ever get a chance, go to the National Museum of the USAF in Dayton, OH. It's by far the best aircraft museum I've ever been to, and the best part about it is the free admission. :)
    |TG-X| mp40x

Register for the Forums! | Get on Teamspeak! | Play Squad! | Join Discord! | Support Tactical Gamer!

Comment

In deed.

I've been to the National Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola which was pretty cool. This summer I am planning on taking my son to the National Air and Space Museum and the Udvar-Hazy Center.. which should be quite the experience.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P8riot View Post
        This summer I am planning on taking my son to the National Air and Space Museum...
        Be carefull, lol. I went there and almost didnt leave. Its a great place! So much history, and to be able to see it up close, man, nothing compares!

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I went to the Andrews open house a couple of years ago and really enjoyed it. The f22 is a lot bigger than I expected, which is shown pretty well in the group shots at the link you posted.
          One thing I was disappointed about at Andrews is they had the A-10s roped off and you couldn't get very close to them. You could get right up to the f22, and sit in an Osprey and a ton of other planes, but not the A-10. It was one of the main things I wanted to see up close :(

And there were not simulated pyrotechnics. Too close to DC and would probably freak a lot of people out.

LINKS

Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

-Carlos A. Urbizo-

Comment

Those shots are awesome :D

Think I gotta go play arma now....gotta just fly something

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
            So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X