Some cool Flash guns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some cool Flash guns

Here are some cool Flash guns my friend Flakt made. Feedback appreciated.

and an APC that I helped design

|TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Re: Some cool Flash guns

one more.

Comment

Not too shabby. The only problems that I can see is some dimension issues with the MP5K's foregrip being fat and the shotgun's shells being a little too thin and long. Other than that, they look pretty darn good to me.

I assume they're in the cartoon-realism style like Madness, in which case they are pretty fitting.
      If some shadowing/highlights were added, they could work pretty well for a more 'realistic' (but still cartoony, of course) graphic style.

Comment

The thread title made me think you guys were talking about the core component of a lightsaber.

http://www.google.com/images?num=100...w=1670&bih=881

For example:

http://swakprops.blogspot.com/2009/0...ollection.html
        Dude, seriously, WHAT handkerchief?

snooggums' density principal: "The more dense a population, the more dense a population."

Iliana: "You're a great friend but if we're ever chased by zombies I'm tripping you."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X