• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlefield 3 Basic and Advanced Infantry - Dec. 3rd, 2011

Originally posted by Greg View Post
    1.Unaffiliated
    2.MaliciousInt3nt
    I'm having problems with my mic and I'm going to have to get a new one. Unfortunately I have to back out today which really sucks. I was looking forward to learning. How often do you run this coarse? I'm really disappointed about not being able to take part.

Comment

I'm having problems with my mic and I'm going to have to get a new on. Unfortunately I have to back out this evening. I'm very disappointed. I was looking forward to learning. How often do you run this coarse? Sorry guys

Comment

Sorry I have to back out because my mic is not working.

Comment

Bump. Class starts in roughly half an hour.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

That was really interesting. Thanks to Lancer for running it.
            It was a lot less advanced than I thought it would be - but good information, nonetheless. :)
            BF4: Indiscrimin8

Comment

Yup, thanks a ton Lancer! I feel like I messed up when it was our turn at the mock battle but gotta I learn from my mistakes!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erghantar View Post
                Yup, thanks a ton Lancer! I feel like I messed up when it was our turn at the mock battle but gotta I learn from my mistakes!
                Its a teaching/learning experience for a reason mate :)

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

What? How did I think that this event was at 5 PM, PST? Damn, no wonder no one was in TGU when I connected on TeamSpeak.

Comment

If there is any more classes going on in the near future I would love to take part. Preferably Battlefield related. Even if anybody would like to get into a session and practice tactical movement and communication based on what you/I/we have learned so far, I am sincerely down. I really love emale's vids with the 1st mechanized. If anyone out there in Tactical gamer land is interested in trying to run a squad in that fashion please email me!

Comment

I was also wondering if there would be more BF3 classes coming. I missed out on the first 2=(
                      sigpic

Comment

I'm definitely interested in follow-on classes that are more advanced.
                        BF4: Indiscrimin8

Comment

I'll have a talk with Damion sometime soon. I'm hoping that we can schedule another Basic/Advanced Infantry session during mid December and possibly early January. I'm making progress on the Squad Leader course but it's not ready yet.

We are still here, and we still care :D Keep checking this forum, as we'll have some more course offerings soon.

Comment

It's been a pretty hectic holiday for me on a few fronts. I'll see what we can get started this month.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

1. Unaffiliated
                              2.emirilyasov

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X