Whats next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats next?

So, ABRA, we got the first event out of the way with minimal difficulty and a few good reviews. What should we be doing now?

Increasing attendance somehow would be my suggestion......we need a carrot to dangle.

Re: Whats next?

Oh yes indeed!!!! When do we practice again? It was a nice little session although I think you enjoyed blasting us with the shot gun....... I got my revenge though. *grin* I really enjoyed it. I thought at first that I'd be bored with all the "basics" well I wasn't. I learned which keys to use to zoom in that mini map so I could see where my squad was and I learned that right click grenade thing. Thanks again and keep us posted with the hext practice time.

Comment

Hey backlash, not only will we keep running these basic training exercises, but we should be having a few intermediate classes sometime in the near future.
      Though its all up to ABRA, and ive not seen hide nor hair of him since last thursday......You still alive top?

Comment

Yes. I am alive, but such absences are while I am avoiding the tole of 'top' as much as possible for TGU's sake. I got busy with real world stuff. I am busy with real world stuff. I am intending as much as possible for TGU to be able to operate Fight Club style:

Originally posted by Jack/Tyler
        "There are probably several hundred members in the BF2 area. Chapters are sprouting in at least five other major game forums. They're tightly-regimented, with many cells capable of operating without a central leader.
        So look sharp out there, look cellular.

Carrots are an excellent idea/need but we don't have any that I know of. If you can suggest some incentives, I'm all ears, but my personal brainstorming in this area hasn't produced anything.

Thanks for the feedback Backlash, we appreciate knowing that our work is valued. Keep spreading the word about TGU for us brotha. When is the next practice? It will be affiliated with the PoE scrim, sign up in for a TGU squad in the scrim thread if you aren't already.
        Xbox Live Gamertag: TG ABRA
        live.xbox.com/member/TG ABRA
        Friend me!

Comment

Originally posted by freekyE View Post
          So, ABRA, we got the first event out of the way with minimal difficulty and a few good reviews. What should we be doing now?

Increasing attendance somehow would be my suggestion......we need a carrot to dangle.
          :madsmile:

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Hi guys count me in. I just started following this thread and like the idea. I would like to improve my tactics and abilities. Let me know how I can help participate!

Blood

Comment

Cool, welcome aboard Blood. Start by posting in the availability thread stickied in the forum. If you are available next Saturday the 18th, go to the PoE forum. There is a thread stickied there for the scrim on that Saturday. Sign up and we'll get you involved with the TGU practices surrounding that event.
              Xbox Live Gamertag: TG ABRA
              live.xbox.com/member/TG ABRA
              Friend me!

Comment

Hmmmm dick you gave me an idea....instead of a ribbon for completion you get dogtags.....theyll have to be a bit smaller than dicks but the basic idea could look nice.......i know im always posting ideas in here.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X