Next TGU Session!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next TGU Session!

Work for the scrim seems to have drawn our focus away a bit and id like to start scheduling a new event.

How is saturday Dec 2nd? We could run the first three mods again and maybe work on the other two that ABRA has on the wiki with a seperate group.

Also how about a module based on teaching the new features of PRMM? Some people are still trickling in and have yet to find all the nifty new toys.

Shafik, Ive seen you in PR nearly every time Ive played. Would you care to write up a brief summary of the things important for a PR newb to know? ( I ask you because your SOPs were well written and very concise.) Me, I tend to ramble........

Re: Next TGU Session!

I would say push it back another 10 or even 15 days to the 16th (Saturday). That should give ample time to get instructors sorted out and lesson plans circulated/checked.

Comment

I try to be a big thinker.....id still like to at least run another session like we did before. The forst three mods. we dont need any prep time for that as we already have done it

if anyone wants to do the work to run any additional mods or lessons then they could step forward and run them while i run basic training.

If the 16th is a good day for you then by all means go ahead and schedule one then TOO! Ill see if i can help you out. The more of these things we run the more TGU gets out there and we accomplish our goal.

Comment

I just wouldn't want to rush such an important event ;). Instructors make these events go round, so we should first get a show of hands: who can instruct for this one?

I PMed ARBA about getting mod privleges for the instructors/heads for this forum group, but I haven't heard anything.

Comment

Abra has already stated that we need to just do things if we have the nerve.

Im volunteering to DI the one on the 2nd. I have already run one of these...it will be no problem.

Comment

Sure, Freeky. I' can write something up. I'll post a link here once it's up for editing on Google Docs. Do you need it ready for the Dec 2nd? Or is this for the next session?

Comment

Your choice.....id love if you could run the module since youre the pro....id be happy to assist.

So, the answer is, whatever works for you.

Acid, Abra said he was gonna be gone most of the time...remember the fight club reference? If we want to do something then we do it.....Just keep the primer in mind and go with it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X