• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is TGU?

Maybe I'm missing the obvious, but what is TGU? :\
    |TG| Lorian
    Member since 18th February 2006

Re: What is TGU?

ya know, I have seen a TON of mentions of TGU and I get the general gist of the concept but I haven't seen a definitive defintion of what TGU is and what it's goals are. More information would be welcomed.
    Retired 6th DB

Comment

Lorian, Wimpinator, you must have missed that post. I'll put a link up in our forum.

DB

«That looks like a really nice house except for that horrible bathroom.» Donrhos

| |

Comment

Tactical Gamer University

TGU is a group of TG members who make it thier goal to inform and train new members or guests to TG.

We have had one event so far and are planning a second. (not counting the TGU squads in the scrim)

These events will be similar to Basic training for newer members and we are planning to have more advanced training sessions later featuring lessons in Squad leading and COing.

There is a wiki that features the first five modules (lessons) up and the linky is.......http://www.tacticalwiki.com/index.ph...mer_University

ABRA is the leader/ originator of TGU and there are several of us the refer to ourselves as DIs (Drill Instructors)

Hope that answers most of your questions....if youy have any more feel free to post them and ill do my best to answer

Comment

Sounds very interesting. Do the modules on the wiki represent one session each?
          |TG| Lorian

Comment

ABRA is the founder, but he was only looking to get his idea off the ground and running, and to have another person take over.

Comment

modules take from 20 to 30 minutes to complete. so we can run several in one session

Comment

Gotya, so what will be included in the next session?

Also, what kind of times to these sessions run at? Will it be like 1AM GMT like most organized TG events? :(
                |TG| Lorian

Comment

The sessions will be part of a TGU event night, which are scheduled whenever, as long as instructors can make it. I will be getting up more stuff about ingame public server TGU squads in a big.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X