Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TGU Comes to the Battlefield Public Servers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGU Comes to the Battlefield Public Servers!

The Tactical Gamer University is taking the lessons onto one of the public servers, to be taught one day a week specified by each instructor partisipating. Each instructor will choose a time one night a week in which they will teach lessons in an appropriatly named squad:

TGUMod1 - Module 1
    TGUMod2 - Module 2

Here is the current list of modules TGU supports. The modules will be rotated each week for each instructor, so we will all start out teaching Module 1, and then rotate up the line, creating new modules or teaching old ones when we get to the beginning again. Modules can be extended because of the round time, and be exercized during that round, as you will be acting as a squad for one team along with being taught a certain area of battlefield tactics.

The current list of instructors partisipating in this program is as follows:

freekyE - Thursday Nights
    WhiskeySix - Thursday Nights after 10PM
    Acid - Friday Nights

**Note: Logistics are not yet sorted out, so do not expect to see lessons during these times at this point of the process.

Any members that have any intrest at all in instructing or helping out please PM me.
    Last edited by Acid; 12-14-2006, 06:57 PM.

Re: TGU Comes to the Battlefield Public Servers!

We need to come up with an easy way to record everyone who completes the modules so i can enter them into the reward system.

It could be as simple as sending me a PM saying

"jim, bob, and ralph completed module 2 thursday evening"

Comment

I can just update a list on the forums that we can track, that way people can see what they have accomplished and not.

Comment

Originally posted by Acid View Post
        I can just update a list on the forums that we can track, that way people can see what they have accomplished and not.
        sounds better, that way people can know, "i still need mods 4 and 5 to get my EIB"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X