TGU recruitment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TGU recruitment

TGU is always recuiting vetern players of thier favorite games. These instructor-canidates are passionite about spreading thier wisdom and awareness to thier fellow soldiers.

First, is we are only accepting supporting members. Next, you need to put in some time with TG and the community. We need to make sure TG is the style and comminuty for you. There isn't a set time frame and will be decussed with the canidate if it's a issue. You don't have to be a master in all fields of your game. If you can bring a basic and some sort of advanced area, you'll do fine.

Well accept all games for canidates. If your game isn't in TGU yet, we'll review with your game's admins and officer to see if this is a good course for you and your game.

You will be expected to run atleast 1 course every 2 months to remain active with TGU. You'll also be involved with designing training modules with other instructors. Your classes will consist of 3-20 people, so you need to be a people person and able to deal with people less knowledged then you. You must have VOIP and TS running and working.

TGU requests so be forwarded to Smachin007
    Last edited by Mordona; 08-13-2008, 11:21 AM.
    The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
    mutual respect for your fellow gamers
    and where all members
    would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
    Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Re: TGU recruitment

I'm no where near good enough to take classes but if you want help anywhere I'd happily help.

Comment

I would be interested in participating in this.

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Comment

I would like to help as well but my English accent is really bad so being an instructor might not be the smartest thing. Anyway if you need bodies and/or grunts to help an instructor go through the course I’m more than willing to help.

TG-E1st TacticalGamer European Division |

Comment

Is this a "sign-up" for instructors, or to take a class? i just got BF2, PR, as im interested in those games for classes.
          "...and they call me ready to deploy, engage and destroy, wherever you need me to be. I'm an American Warrior!"

Comment

I would love to help out anyway I can more specifically Squad Leading, and Medic. My only reservation is I would like to participate in one of the classes available first(already signed for you cross platform infantry class) to see how things are run at TGU.

Comment

I'd be really to help organize work on the Armor based classes for 2142.
              BF 2142:|TG| Birdman10113
              CoD4: |TG|Birdman

Let's put the badges here...

Comment

i dont think id be amazing at leading a whole class, but i could sure assist disposable in some ways i guess.. if hes taking some 2142 classes.

Comment

I would have no problem helping others learn more specialized roles, such as sabotage, sniping, and other unconventional and less common roles. Whether it be as an assistant, or any other helpful role. Most of my experience is PR specific.
                  |TG-X|Turkish

Comment

I can always help out, it seems that there aren't any armor or Jet classes for PR so I can help organize those if needed.

I didn't join a squad once and this guy named Nardini took me into the back room and beat me with a sock of oranges.

Comment

i would like send my 2 bits in for COD4, i would be glad to give out my knowledge

Asus P6T, Intel i7 920, EVGA GTX 260, OCZ Platinum 6Gb

Comment

I too can assist with some of the instructional teachings for CoD4.

Comment

I would like to run TGU Courses for BF2142. I am interested in focusing on the following topics, sorted in descending order of experience, knowledge and preference:
                          - Squad Leading (all aspects, including personal conduct, situational awareness, and common map strategies)
                          - the Support kit (weapons, support, and situational kit choices)
                          - anti-Armor for infantry-based maps (Gibraltar, Cerbere, Berlin, Belgrade, Tunis etc.)

Comment

To get a faster reply, I think it's best to PM either Eroak or sc1ence about your interest in TGU.

| |

Comment

All request should be forwarded to Sc1ence at this time. I'm only partially active in TGU and mostly for knowledge base and administrative help.
                              The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
                              mutual respect for your fellow gamers
                              and where all members
                              would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
                              Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X