Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feedback - Basic Infantry Class on TS

Fire away!

Thanks again everyone for participating!!

"You milsim guys are ruining the game."

Re: Feedback - Basic Infantry Class on TS

nice, thanks..... Beer and Popcorn!

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Class was great. I have learned a lot more from it. It was interesting having class only on TS. Thank you so much Disposable!

|TG-8th| ShinigamiRyuk
      PSN: Leyala

Comment

I had a great time and I think it was a very educational course for all. Both in terms of learning new tactics and in learning some insight to other games on TG's servers. The TS only format seemed really focused on the information and the discussion, much like a classroom discussion rather than an overloading of visuals. I think that the ideas that were given at the end of the course about some screen shots and possibly linked videos would also be good for clarifying some concepts but all in all the course was well done and easy to understand for all , I think.

I'm looking forward to an Advanced Infantry class on Project Reality in the future.

Comment

Thanks for leading the class, Disposable. I think it was a great Basic Infantry session, but as most of us commented, the advanced sessions should be game specific.

Also, I think the mix of generic tips and game-specific info was just right. We had some tips and comments specific to the different things people play and they really do provide a different perspective and interesting ideas. Good to hear about COD4, PR, and ArmA. (And hilarious to see half the channel with a 'wtf?!" on their face as Arithrea was talking about South Town overwatch :p)

Comment

Great format, nice class..

yeah video and diagram ideas :)

sound also could be done.. like examples of "5 by 5" and stuff like that..

Comment

Great class! Very informative. I came to see what TGU was all about and ended up learning a few things in the process. My suggestion would be (other than those mentioned already) is perhaps find more representation from the other titles that TG offers. A lot of the examples were focused primarily on the BFx series. Though I do understand that the class was made primarily of players from those titles.
              | | |

Comment

Thank you for your time, the class was very good. The format was great as it allowed us to get more points of view than just game specific. I look forward to the next one.

Acknowledge your teammates' Outstanding and Distinguished efforts:

Comment

Great Class! This is a great way to formally introduce a person to basic soldiering in game. Perfect for someone like me who is still trying to get the hang of unit cohesion (movement, communication ect...) Can't wait for the advance inf class for PR to be announced!

Comment

Great job Hero. A well run and very informative class. I also enjoyed hearing the comments from the 2142 and ArmA folks as I never really leave PR.

|

Comment

This was my first class I learned alot I hope to see more multiplatform classes seeing as how most classes are for BF2 2142 and now ArmA. I mostly play CSS and some Cod4 and thier are no classes for CSS but I still learned alot from this class and I would like to see a class for CSS some people say the game has no tactics and its not realistic but believe it or not thiers alot of tactics to the game and a class would be great for its player to learn more.

Great work Hero!
                      |TG| Plude220

Comment

Man do I wish I didn't have to work. Seeing the community come together in one big event makes me (oh...I only have something in my eye.).

Good job guys, great feed back. Yes this is the only class that will be held via only TS. All other classes will be done in game and focused on that game. We will run another sometime in the future and cover another day so others that missed the class can join the basic ranks.

Keep that feedback coming!
                        The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
                        mutual respect for your fellow gamers
                        and where all members
                        would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
                        Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

Originally posted by Eroak View Post
                          Man do I wish I didn't have to work. Seeing the community come together in one big event makes me (oh...I only have something in my eye.).

Good job guys, great feed back. Yes this is the only class that will be held via only TS. All other classes will be done in game and focused on that game. We will run another sometime in the future and cover another day so others that missed the class can join the basic ranks.

Keep that feedback coming!
                          you do have other chances you know... :row__642:

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I thought the format was great for the basic intro. to teamwork, tactics, and communication. A couple of videos explaining concepts like formations and communication use would be helpful. Good stuff all around. Great to get a refresher and hear some new points.

Comment

Good class and it was a breath of fresh air not having anyone firing their rifles randomly. I would like to applaud everyone for keeping their questions held until the appropriate time. I hope to see more classes in this format as it was a nice change of pace.
                              "Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." Gen. George Patton

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X